Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

battlefield of hearts

battlefield of hearts

a part of “battlefield of hearts”, a fictional universe by estrelas.

When a bunch of unlikely souls come together for a common goal, one can only expect for hell to break loose. (8 open roles)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “battlefield of hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] battlefield of hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "battlefield of hearts"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] battlefield of hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 am

Could I reserve waitress two please?
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:00 am

Rules
-No reservations. I'll choose who I see fit-
-Romance is the idea of this roleplay, but it isn't the entire thing-
-If the clothes come off, take it to PM or fade out-
-Violence is allowed but to a minimum-
-Have diverse characters. Each should be different-
-Questions and comments can be placed through the OOC or PM-
-You must fill out the character skeleton-

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dudedude889 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Eleera Cain, you just got told.
I...am mad!!! I do things for no point, no reason, nor do I try! Would it be called madness otherwise?

My thoughts go over expanses of mountains. I act stupid, dumb, just so people underestimate me. So no one overestimates nor estimates normally of me. I am 99% of a perfect being, that one per cent is lost to me not being a real...being.

dudedude889
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 pm

She didn't "get told".
I simply pointed out the rules.
If you're going to be rude, please don't post here.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey, I would hate to see the RP die. I mean, I really like the idea. But no one seems to be making characters. If all else fails, would you like for this to be a 1x1 rp?

I mean... When it first started, I wanted to join, but I was busy. So I'm going to make a character right now. I hope this works out (Even if I did make an idiot of myself with that offer) :)

Oh yea, and awesome picture. Doctor Who is the best!

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:54 pm

I was sad when I realized that nobody was interested.
But then again it's hard to find people who like writing about life and not mass murder or mutant people xD

I'd love to do a 1x1, if you're up for it. We could write by ourselves and if anyone wants to join they can.
In the mean time, though, we'd have to control the other characters as well, which ought to be fun.

<3 Doctor Who!

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:09 pm

yay! Plus, you know, it looks good on your profile to have 1 less failed RP. I hate them >:( I for one, LOVE to write about life. I can realte to life. But I've never met a mass murderer or a mutant. xD

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 pm

haha yeah(:

Owner - Madame
Head Chef - Edward Lestrange (english-man)
Chef's Assistant - Mizuki Mika
Head Bartender - Zoro Aya
Bartender - Kimi Takumi
Waitor - Tyler Donaldson (American exchange student)
Waitress 2 - Amaya Kyoto

^Character names for now. We can use them as NPC characters for now^

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Okay, sounds great. How long do you want the posts to be?

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:23 pm

It really doesn't matter as long as they aren't insanely short.
I'd say no shorter than the one I just put up.
I'm sure they'll be longer anyways once we get a lot of stuff going on.

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Hey, sorry for that horrible post. I jut got a new computer, and I dont understand it at all...

By the way, I loved your post. The whole Ciel thing was truly genius!

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 pm

You're good(:

Haha thanks ^-^
I know rivalry is really common, so I thought I'd put a twist on it >:D

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!