Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The last of the Reapers

The last of the Reapers

a part of “The last of the Reapers”, a fictional universe by Imaliongrr.

The world is governed by life and death. It keeps balance to the population and the alignment between the afterlife. This law also applies to Reapers, those who's job it is to align the order.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The last of the Reapers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The last of the Reapers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The last of the Reapers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The last of the Reapers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:35 pm

I think we will need one more character. A Trio would be good for this Rp

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:02 pm

A trio you say? This could be interesting. I'm in. X3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Go ahead and make a character big boy :P

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Fufufufufufu he'll be right up mister.. :P

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:30 am

Great Character Mat. Made me have to redo my character sheet. Haha accepted as expected.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:57 am

Kukukukuku. Thank you! I think i worked a bit TOO hard on that character but anyway. So when do we start?

edit: oh wow.... maybe this is just me but i just noticed that our three characters all have a problem with communicating with other people!

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:06 am

oh right. question.
are our characters JUST arriving or have they been there for a while now?
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:18 pm

I was thinking about that myself. I think it would be interesting for us to just arrive an meet each other than us being thrown into an RP where we have known each other for awhile. :3

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:43 pm

We can take the Soul Eater approach in which we know each other from our towns but not exactly friends. But we grow closer. How about that.

Also the RP begins after the older gentlemen gives you the intro and you go to your rooms. We will introduce each other then the older man will give us details of our reasons for being there and our goals.

As for weapons, you will find those in your bed. You can say they feel natural to you or you can go ahead and act like you have to learn to use them. Mat I would advice that for you because your armor and weapons are pretty strong and you should find way to balance the strength compared to weaknesses it will bring. If you have some prepared then good.

As for my character he's not a loner as much as he doesn't need friends. He's fine with them or without them.

So to sum up: Your first post should be about your character's feelings for being there. Going to your rooms. Finding your weapons. And the meeting back in the lobby for a briefing of sorts on what this roleplay will be all about.

Sound good?

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Okay I put up the first post...it's a lot. Lol just summary read I suppose unless your in the mood. There is some valuable info on the area of the Castle..or mansion. it seems more like a mansion. Well anyway yeah

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:04 pm

I noticed that in the introduction it said that the amount of reapers were decreasing drastically.
That implies that there are still some left, correct?
Would it be alright if my character was one of the few who was still left? This way our characters would have at least one person who knew what they were doing.

estrelas
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:57 pm

If you'd like I suppose that would work. But you would have to change your character to someone more confident. Also I have plans for the remaining ones. it was going to be a later plot so in that said plot you'll have to act like you know the people. OR I could make those reapers older then you I suppose.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm

If it's too much trouble I'll just be the same as the other characters(: I don't want to interfere with any future plans!

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:02 pm

No yo can do it. If it's what oyu want go for it.

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 pm

Naw its alright ^^
I got up a postttt! Hope its okayyy :D

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Brown guy is me right? Lol just want to make sure. I don't want to jump ahead.

Also me and you can have conversation but let's not make it to much, so Matt doesn't get lost :3

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 pm

yeahhhh tis you :3

and okayyy

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:56 pm

Okay I posted lol

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaliongrr on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:37 am

Sorry for the amazingly short posts. I'm bad at just speaking roles. Whenever the interesting parts come up I'll get tot he good stuff

Imaliongrr
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!