Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Worst Vacation OOC (can still use more if your interested)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Worst Vacation OOC (can still use more if your interested)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Wed May 28, 2008 7:14 pm

OOC: ok. this is from a story I started writing but never got around to past the second chapter. but anyways, i thought it might make for an alright role play. it's set character and all, but you can add your own twist to them.

The story is that a group of kids go on vacation. They have all been friends for the better part of two and a half years. So they go, thinking it will be fun, to this camp thing in a palace, and end up getting locked in. They fight and argue, and find out who their true friends are. Some will die, but whatever happens is up to the person playing that character. The characters are:

Girls:
Bella Clark-She has blonde hair with black bangs and tips. She is sister to the ever so bossy Michelle Clark and going out with Chris Cox. Her and Jessica Reeves are the best of friends out of the group. Bella's nick name is Bells, and she is one of the most adventurous out of the group. Alex is the only one she doesn't really like and David and Joey are her secret crushes.

Jessica Reeves-She has flaming red hair, that looks like fire in the wind, with black highlights. Her most best friend is Bella and she's going out with Alexander Cox. Jessica's nick name is Jess, and is also one of the most adventurous, and is often put into difficult situations between her best friend and her boyfriend.

Amanda Haese-She has curly brunette hair with blonde highlights. Amanda, also known as Manda or Manders, is second best friend to Bells and Jess. She isn't at all a chicken, but isn't exactly the bravest. The only boy she ever really liked is David, her boyfriend, and slightly has a crush on Joey Madison.

Diana Sullivan-It is so obvious that she's a blonde. Diana is the more girly-girl out of the bunch, and it isn't so obvious that her and Joey are going out, since he's always looking out for Bella.

Michelle Clark-She's the smart, know-it-all brunette who thinks she's in charge of the whole world. Sister to the out-going Bella, Michelle is kind of quiet, besides for the arguments she gets herself into, while she goes out with Michael.

Boys:
Chris Cox-He has medium-length, straight black hair, with the tips dyed red to be able to tell him and his brother apart, that falls just at his eyes in the front and down to his upper neck in the back. He likes Bella and would do anything to protect her and make her happy. To his dismay, his girl and brother don't get along.

Alexander Cox-His hair is just like Chris's, except really dark brown, no black or red at all. He is just as head-over-heels about Jess as Chris is about Bells. He's not the easiest person to get along with, especially not when it comes to Bella. Nickname is Alex.

David James-He's probably one of the nicest out of all the friends. He may not look cute, but he is the sweetest person you will ever come across, which is probably why Amanda likes him. Nickname is Dave.

Joey Madison-He has everything a girl would want. Most people call him cute, and he's funny and nice. Surprisingly, he went for Diana, but if you pay close enough attention, he might just flirt back with Bella.

Michael Sterling-Mike has short, spiky brown hair. He is one of the quiet type and barely talks, unless it's to get people to see that his girlfriend, Michelle, isn't that bad of a person.

Bella-Lucy Knox
Jess-zombified.outlaw
Manda-MEGAcya
Diana-(St. Jimmy)
Michelle-regany
Chris-(zombified outlaw)
Alex-(Lucy Knox)
David-St.Jimmy
Joey-(MEGAcya)
Michael-(regany)

(anyone in parenthesis is temporary until someone claims the person)

Any questions, please PM me.
Last edited by Lucy Knox on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:06 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Worst Vacation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost_Angel23 on Wed May 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Ooc: May I join?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost_Angel23
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu May 29, 2008 2:15 pm

Yes. Who would you like to RP?

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu May 29, 2008 2:19 pm

(OOC: Can I join as Amanda please?)
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu May 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Yes. and for future refrences can people please PM me about joining. Thank you.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu May 29, 2008 2:23 pm

(OOC: Sorry, I didn't realise ^^ okay, so when do we start?)

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu May 29, 2008 2:24 pm

As soon as at least 8 of the characters are taken.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Re: Worst Vacation (needs more players to start!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri May 30, 2008 2:26 pm

If no more people do not join by the end of this weekend then Monday, after I get home from school, I would like to start. This will be made into the OOC thread, where backstories can be revealed and all; or when people die we can plan the deaths. Also, the people who are not taken will have to be covered by another person, some have already said they would play others, so for those who have no I will PM and ask if they would like to. Any questions, please PM me or anything, or if this post is at all confusing tell me and I'll fix it.
~Thank you ♥

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Re: Worst Vacation (needs more players to start!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Ok, it is now starting. If people could please step in and PM me and fulfill the roles that have not been taken yet, even if only temporarily that would be great. This will be the OOC thread, where everything is planned between break-ups, big fights, and deaths. There is an OOC thread so please keep OOC's to a minimum in the IC thread.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Re: Worst Vacation OOC (can still use more if your interested)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:30 am

Alright, I'm gonna go post now, but I need to check;
Is there anyone who can play Davide, temporarily? *sniffle* Manda needs her boyyy.
And I just wanted to point out i'm only playing Joey until someone else claims him, so if anyone wants to play his character, go ahead. ^^'

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Somenone claimed David so don't worry.
And I did put a note for that.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Ok. Something needs to happen to someone. Like a disappearance or death or something. The power out was good, but still. Preferably to someone not remaining active like Mike or Diana. The person playing Michelle is currently on vacation so we can spare her as still sleeping. So, any ideas?

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:28 pm

Well, those 2 are in the other group...so it'd be hard to write how they'd be taken. But I'd have no problem with having Amanda disappear while they're locked in the basement or something?

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Yea, that would work. And either Bella or Alex can too, to make things really interesting.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:26 am

Ok. so everyone is pretty much doubled up so either we need more people, or we can start killing them off or anything.

any suggestions or volenteers.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

I'd be willing to off Chris in an interesting way. I think if he died it'd really stir up alot of drama with the whole Bella-Alex-Jess situation. :3

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stelly on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:00 pm

ooc || May I take Joey?

Stelly
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:08 pm

Stelly, yes you may, but please keep him active.

And haha, ok. That'll be interesting! So we're getting rid of Chris for now.

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

-Cracks knuckles.- This is going to be fun. >:D

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:22 pm

*laughs* have fun with that since i'm sure you will!

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!