Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fangs & Claws [Wolf RP] (need members)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Fangs & Claws [Wolf RP] (need members)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KillerAnimeChick on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:11 am

Ruku walking around looking for food for his clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KillerAnimeChick
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadowdragonfox on Thu May 21, 2009 4:01 am

Nightwalker kept as close as she dared to the cave she hoped the other wolf had let something on the dead deer that she could quickly steal if they were asleep cave.. The closer Nightwalker got she picked up the scent of other wolves " Damn its not alone what now" she thought as she crept a bit closer to the cave.
Chicka chicka girls ready to ride~
my da http://shadowdragonfox.deviantart.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadowdragonfox
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lunatic on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Your Forum:

Name:Luna
Ranking:loner
Looks:http://www.glogster.com/media/2/2/63/84/2638452.jpg
Crush/Mate:none
Pups:none
Personality: She is very wise for her age, she is calm and will do as told but tends think love isn't real.
History (optional): Her family is dead and was raised by a healer who has passed on but the healer taught Luna respect and a brain would help her survie.
Pack:none
I look into your eyes and my heart stop dead your bring me into a web of lies after all this is what happens when a nobody hides.

Lunatic
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXGhostWolfXx on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Name:DarkStar
Ranking:no pack yet
Looks: Black with purple glowing eyes see me on my Therians' paradise page http://therianparadise.webs.com/apps/profile/62610604/
Crush/Mate:Has none but is surching for one
Pups:He has not fathered any yet
Personality: A fierce warrior to his rivals and to his adversary he never gives up he is brave and loyal, he is affectionate when he is permited time and a hopeless romantic because of his poetic nature.He outher then that shows no emotion becuse of his akindness to the shadows he is afraid to reviel his heart and his secret.
History (optional):His pack rejected him because of his mouther mateing with an unknown wolf who seamed strange. He was born and by this third year he left his mouther to find outher wolves. He cant socalize well becuse he feals astranged by his unusual features his purple eyes. So he has become a lone wolf but hopes for a pack.
Pack:
XxGhostWolfXx

xXGhostWolfXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXGhostWolfXx on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Darkstar opend his eyes and the dream was gone. He stood up quickly and looked around only to see that rain was fallin heavly outside his cave. He shook with the bitterness of being alone and he steped out into the rain to feel it sleeking down his pelt. He walked onto the clearing and stoped to reflect on the surface of the water that was pooling. He saw his eyes and the white spot between them.He stamped his frount paw into the reflection. "I hate you". He growled. He was remembering his father who looked like him. "Why was i born to resemble him, why couldent i be like Storm". He dipised being like his father. His mouther was a white wolf with crystal blue eyes she was beautyfull and normal as far as wolves go.But his father had purple eyes and a black pelt. He is so strange no one could possibly accept him.H trotted off into the clearing. The rain poured down on him he twinged his ears trying to keep the rain out as he walked along and into the forest accrost the way.roleplay/wolf-clans-extinction/

xXGhostWolfXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkChocolate on Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Name: Scarlet
Ranking: Lone Wolf (In search of a pack)
Looks: Very large ebony she wolf with deep green eyes that have a penatrating stare
Crush/Mate: None
Pups: None
Personality: Ill tempered, easily provoked into fighting, has a sharp toungue, and likes to laugh at other wolves' mistakes.
History: Parents killed by hunters, she has a sister named Ash who got seperated from her. Left to find a mate and build a pack.
Pack: None.
You try and you fail, but the real failure is when you stop trying.

DarkChocolate
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lost-soul78 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:02 pm

name:katie
Ranking:hunter
Looks:http://media.photobucket.com/image/wolf/Roxy-Forever/MY%20WOLVES/wolf-4-2.jpg?o=173
Crush/Mate:no
Pups:no
Personality:caring,dosnt care what anyone thinks about her,random
History (optional):katie was raised by her father her mom died during a war between to diffrient packs
Pack:moonlight

lost-soul78
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SnowFiery on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Name:Caytalise
Ranking:no pack
Looks: http://snowfiery.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4gzzko
Crush/Mate: none
Pups:none
Personality:daring, caring, outgoing, sassy, independent, strong, confident
History (optional): adandoned as a pup, she raised her self, and has become a loner, never quit grasped the idea of a pack, and never dared to join one for fear of being abondoned again
Pack: none
~Live life to the fullest, because u never know if there will be a tommorrow~

SnowFiery
Member for 12 years
Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!