Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Return of Netharzeem

The Return of Netharzeem

a part of “The Return of Netharzeem”, a fictional universe by Saxious.

Aeons ago, Netharzeem was defeated and exiled to a plane from which he could never escape. Now, mortals seek to free him by opening a gateway.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Return of Netharzeem”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Return of Netharzeem

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:08 pm

At first I was planning on locking him in the wardrobe, but then I realized that you had magic, so I went to plan B(eg)
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Sorry for the double posting, but i need to drop a note that i won't be active until Friday because Chinese New Year is coming up and work is getting hectic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Hmm, reading through the posts we seem to have a couple of good guys left. Still enough to get a race to the portal going.

Saxious, I hope Chinese New Year was wonderful. I know here in Canada the celebrations were fantastic so I can only imagine what they were like there. :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 pm

Oh yea, the skies were almost on fire twice in 7 days. It was insane. No sleep during those days.

I don't know if Irish is still going to be active, so I'll go ahead and start writing something when my work is over.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Sounds amazing and loud...and bright....:)

Irish better be active. I think he was waiting to post with Theodoric until we were sure the good side was still going. There is Theodoric, Jorzan,Aedan and Patrick...all good I believe.

Vloria, Drax, Alexander and Luna for the other side yes?

Whenever you get a chance Saxious. Not trying to rush, mroe touching base is all.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:45 pm

That almost sounds like I'll be in trouble, if I'm not active, lol.

I'm around and waiting until I can do more then have Alexander preen.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Trouble? Who said anything about trouble?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Hey Sax, I'm thinking my next post (and I do believe I'm up next), sound be a time skip to morning, sound good to you?

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 am

Fine with me. By the way, I need to drop this note while I can: My work has send me to a training course so weekdays will make busy, and weekends will be my only spare time. I'll respond on Friday or Saturday.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:23 am

I need to give you all a head's up. I am away from Wed 15th (tomorrow night) until Monday 20th. I am the last to post so I have not left things hanging. I will be able to read while away but I am not entirely sure how much time I will have to post. I will post anything I owe on Tuesday.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 pm

I am back and will post for Vloria as soon as I can. Have we lost our good side entirely or do we need a way to engage them more? I feel bad that we seemed to have lost them at some point. :(

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Oh my...apologies for the triple post. I will actually let Irish post for Alexander as I realize I posted just before Saxious. Let the wizard answer her question and see what he has to say to Drax. Vloria will go with that as well as make sure it is in her favour :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Well, actually I'm editing my post so Jozan (our so-called hero) can make his move against the tower, should get us going with the plot AND give us a chance to steal the list that he has. That way we won't have to constantly consult the compass Drax has.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:02 pm

Oh good, gonna get to smite some fools.

Small edit needed to my last post.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am

So....not my turn....Saxious? Irish?

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:57 am

Imma write one.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:59 am

Yeah!!! :)

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah! Activity.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm

I have to be honest, I'm loosing my dedication and motivation to RPing in general, and I think I'm going to temporarily retire from the site.
I'm sorry to be the one ending this RP, though unfortunately I can't muster more enthusiasm for continuing it (or even seeing it through).

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Oh, Saxious that sucks but sometimes a break is needed. I would to get the chance to game with you again should the chance arise.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!