Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guns and Dragons

Guns and Dragons

a part of “Guns and Dragons”, a fictional universe by HaiKana16.

As technology began to rise, magic became a myth. But when magic returns, it's futuristic technology against an ancient power. (OPEN)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guns and Dragons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Guns and Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaiKana16 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Guns and Dragons"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HaiKana16
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Guns and Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:57 pm

I think this sounds like a lot of fun, i will make a char soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:05 pm

I'm definitely making a Regular :)

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Well, it looks like you have alot of people with magic so i guess i'll make a normal

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaiKana16 on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Go for it! This RP is going to be a lot of fun, once all the characters are introduced and ready to go, there'll be lots of action. This RP needs more Regulars!

HaiKana16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Until we get more regular humans, can i like control NPC's or something? this sounds really fun and i have no starting point....

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:27 am

I need actually someone, magical or not to find Dioda. If just a regular, it needs to know a bit about magic. But, Dioda is 16 and just discovered her powers and needs someone to tell her what had happend, or kinda like that.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Well, until HaiKana tells me otherwise, i guess i will control NPC Regulars.....

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaiKana16 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:01 pm

I think I'll make a Regular character to get you started, so you don't have to wait long.

HaiKana16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaiKana16 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:35 am

Okay, I did make a Regular character, and I already posted with her. So, Regular characters should have a starting point now.

HaiKana16
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freemixer25 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:01 pm

..... I'm so sorry.... i don't know what came over me.... Once i started writing that i couldn't stop.... Please forgive me, i hope it's good. I thought i would give everyone an idea of McConnor's powers.

freemixer25
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HaiKana16 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:10 pm

No, you did a great first post. You gave me a good idea of what McConnor is like, so good job!

HaiKana16
Member for 12 years

Re: Guns and Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am

Important announcement:
I won't be online from 23 April till 27 April. I'm going to England and there will be no Internet I think. If there is, I'll try to make a post every once in a while but that won't be like now. I won't be online for every day. Sorry for that but it's a school trip and I need to go.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!