Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Get The Money

Get The Money

a part of “Get The Money”, a fictional universe by Pimpette.

"If all we have is each other, somehow, we'll survive."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Get The Money”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Get The Money

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 pm

... This is why Personality or History should have been on the character sheet. >_>
Physical contact is NOT how you calm Devan down. x_o; I'm going to emphasize again, he is practically a sociopath. He is not touchy-feely by any means. Fortunately for Kaze, Devan is close enough to the group that Kaze will survive hugging him, but such impulsive embraces are not recommended in the future, at least not until we start to get romance-y. ._.' Okay~?

For the record, I don't think Devan grew up with the GTM, necessarily. I feel like he was probably one of the more recent additions to the group, having run away from home maybe around 13 or 14. So certainly, the four or five years he's been with the GTM has been enough for them to bond and get to know him pretty well, but considering he doesn't talk, his life before the GTM and what all exactly goes on in his mind is probably a bit hazy, to say the least.

Anyone else want to mention the age their character joined the GTM? o: I think it will put relationships in perspective a little better. n_n
And I'm pretty sure that I'm only human;;
Then again I could be [W R O N G]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Well it seems a lot of talk about histories and past have been coming up, so if anyone wants to add a history or personality they can. At the time me and Pimp thought it would be interesting to see everyone's personalities and histories come up in the rp so there could be more character development, but we didn't know it was going to cause any problems. Sorry guys we should have put the histories in the sheet just so everything would be clear on each character, so we apologize for that. We hope all is forgiven though ^^ Tons of hugs and kisses to everyone!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Chi probably joined around the age of eight, so she has been here for a bit. She has built a stronger relationship with with Ami, due to her being one of the only girls and also due to the fact she reminds her of - Censored due to spoiler in her history, find out.-. As for her relationship with Devon, she isn't the most fond of him due to the fact she truly just feels very cautious around him. He just urks her, not true reason. Also it could be a hint of envy when Ami worries for him. A tad of jealousy perhaps~?

Romance wise I would find interesting with Chi, we will see how that turns out.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:09 pm

OMG! Mimi and Chi's relationship is going to be sssooooo adorable!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 pm

I can definitely see how Chi and Devan wouldn't get along. >_> Chi is compassionate, and I saw how her profile mentioned she hated killing. Devan is allll about killing, as I'm sure you've gathered by now. xD

I agree that her and Mimi are adorable. C: I think her jealousy regarding Devan is cute, too, lol.

Romance-wise, I think Devan will be the toughest egg to crack of the group. Love is something rather alien to him, and as such he has a tendency to become hostile when confronted by it - hostility is his default reaction, after all.
But I promise he'll be a reeaal sweetie if you manaaage~ :3

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Hahahahaha, likewise with Abel.
"What are love? No have sex? Me no get... ABEL HUNGRY."

RRRRRRR THE MIMICHI DYNAMIC MAKES MY ICKLE HEART THROB. SO CUTE.

Also, I meant to answer this earlier, but I imagine Abel having joined the group at a rather young age - probably eleven or so - but would have taken a two year hiatus from ages fifteen to seventeen (still visiting them but mostly living with an unnamed person) before coming back for good at the end of seventeen. Everyone has pretty much witnessed him becoming more and more volatile, I'd imagine. Before he was just a somewhat angry kid but now he's an adult with a near obsession to fight back. U___U Pahhh.

I'll have my post up very soon. ^^

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Hahaha! Very good interpretation of Abel there :) also extremely excited to not only see Mimi and Xhi interact with each other, but how everyone else characters will interact ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:36 pm

I love the post Averagebear! I'm happy you noticed Chi is quite mature despite her childish appearance. :)
I found it a bit humorous, almost as if Abel had been confessing what he did wrong to his mother. ^_^; At least that's what I got out of his animated confession there.

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Aww Abel doesn't have to worry! It's not like Chi or Mimi would kill him (seeing as they both dislike violence ^^) though he will probably get a lecture, but no killing lol!

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Animality Opera on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:56 pm

Where'd everybody go~? D:

Animality Opera
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Not sure :( Hope we aren't dieing~
Also I would like to mention to Lovely that if you happen to find any good Rps do message me! :D It's hard to find any decent ones now a days and I would love to RP with you. Same with all of you!

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 am

sorry...can't post until Sunday...schoolwork is driving me nuts! Sorry guys...just give me a little time...as for the time Kaze joins the group, I think he's the one who started the group in the first place...and the time he started it was when he's around 10...I think...can change it if anyone likes me to do so

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pimpette on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:07 pm

Sorry for my absence guys, I have a ton of things to do while I'm in college, so you guys can leave my charrie and pretend he is away doing a long term mission and once I get some time I will post again. But I don't want to let the rp die so you guys can keep posting. Hope you all understand XD
We compliment each other | Just like Satan and Christ

Pimpette
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely ♠ on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:41 pm

Don't worry about it Pimp! We will make sure we don't get too far ahead ^^

Lovely ♠
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!