Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Looking for a Trainer, please!

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Looking for a Trainer, please!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:33 pm

I'd like some help with learning how battle works, so if anyone is willing to help me, In Character or Not, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Angel is mostly invested in melee, hand-to-hand, and sometimes magic.

I am very, very new to this site, so please excuse any mistakes I may make.
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a Trainer, please!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grahf on Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:07 pm

I'll help you. Do you have Yahoo IM or some faster easier way to reach you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grahf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Greeter Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Looking for a Trainer, please!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightShade on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 pm

If I may, Noxize?

(Out Of Character (OOC): If you're still interested in learning, Angel, just respond to my post with whatever you normally would. Don't worry about what's right or wrong for your response; just go with your gut and I'll give you pointers.

We are in an outdoor basketball court, located in the city. The area is surrounded by a barbed wire fence, and the ground is solid concrete. There is enough lighting from the overhead street lamps and nearby skyscrapers to see comfortably.)

In Character (IC):

Edward walked along the sidewalk with a scowl. His lanky, boney limbs cramped and complained; being impoverished at the age of sixteen consumed whatever muscle was developed from walking right away. It was the same story day after day; he left for school without a word, wandered the streets for a while with his friends, and returned home only when night befell. Trite. Stifling. Infuriating.

Staring at the ground, he kicked a crumpled Cocoa-Cola can with a grumble while rounding the block corner. There would probably be no supper for him again tonight. Why even bother going home, when dad was sentenced to eight years for beating mom, and mom sat in her room smoking all day? Neither of them cared.

It was at this point that Edward noticed her. On the nearby basketball court at stood a girl who appeared around his age, a slender figure with a clean complexion. The clothing she wore was in good shape, and rather eye-catching too. He stopped walking. A strange mix of curiosity and apprehension set in, but the decision as to what to do, although hesitant, won through need. He walked toward her as quietly as possible, and reached for her left pocket. His heart raced with panic, but it didn't show. Slowly, his hand entered, attempting to grab anything that was inside and run with it. Whether or not he would find a wallet full of money remained to be seen.

TwilightShade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!