Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Canine Warriors of Nippon

Canine Warriors of Nippon

a part of “Canine Warriors of Nippon”, a fictional universe by Panda!AtTheDisco.

When evil reawakens, it is up to the Canine Warriors to work together to stop it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Canine Warriors of Nippon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Canine Warriors of Nippon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Arg damn, teaches me to make characters when I have a bus to catch. Let me fill that out real quick XD Sorry lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 pm

No problem haha!

Here's the pic of Yukari...sorry it turned out really shitty.
I made everything except the smoke, which I used to try and make it look like she was turning into a shadow, but failed miserably >_>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 pm

That looks like Lee's depiction of Yukari too. I like the detail. I'm just letting you guys know I posted since I usually post once a day. I managed to post to all seven of my games last night lol, so I'm straight and don't have much going on. As for news with Yorda, she's been in a writer's block on a character. She's also been busy trying to get her Driver's License, which she got last night. I have her on IM, so I can keep you up to date with what I know so far. I'll ask her when she comes online if she's come up with anything and may even help her brainstorm a draft.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:44 pm

It looks great, panda :) I like it a lot XD
I posted again and now I'm gonna go to bed. I'll read up in the morning and post. Goodnight peeps XD

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 pm

I would never have the restraint to post once a day haha. I post as much as I can, if you couldn't already tell xD

And ok, I sent her the pm already, but I'll let you handle the rest. I just wasn't sure if she had changed her mind about joining or not. Thanks!

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yorda on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:50 pm

I submitted a character. I hope it's okay. ^_^"
()_()
(o.O)
(> <)
This is bunny. Copy him to your signature and help him on his way to world domination.

Yorda
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:44 am

Sorry for the delay, I'll be writing a post now.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm

I hope you don't mind character development. I like for my characters to go through it than to have them already where I want them to be, so I hope you weren't planning for all the dogs to get their orbs and bandannas right away. If you were, then I'd have to recreate my character and give him that personality right off the bat. But I'm just being realistic to what he's gone through in his past. He doesn't know how to read the human language, he doesn't know much about Nippon, and he doesn't know squat about the legend. The underground world is all he knows.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 pm

There will be plenty of time for character development, so you don't need to have Nobu separated from the group for long.
I was just expecting them to become warriors, then develop at their own pace along the journey.

And I accepted your character, Yorda.

Sorry I can't post any IC today. I went to school, then immediately went to the tattoo shop and had to wait for myself and my friend to get a tattoo, then my other friend to get a piercing, and now I'm rushing on a project that I have due tomorrow! >_<

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Panda!AtTheDisco wrote:There will be plenty of time for character development, so you don't need to have Nobu separated from the group for long.
I was just expecting them to become warriors, then develop at their own pace along the journey.

And I accepted your character, Yorda.

Sorry I can't post any IC today. I went to school, then immediately went to the tattoo shop and had to wait for myself and my friend to get a tattoo, then my other friend to get a piercing, and now I'm rushing on a project that I have due tomorrow! >_<

Nah, he won't be separated for long. Aah, the nightmares of procrastination. Mwuahaha!

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:04 am

I know I've been gone for two days
Sorry but university suddenly landed 2 assignments on me plus a ton of meetings and stuff that I had to get off my desk asap. I'm here now and ready to rp again

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:43 pm

It's ok Lee, I had a similar dilemma as well.

And I didn't procrastinate! I worked on it a bit Thursday night too x3
(^excuses)

But anyways, now Yorda has officially joined the RP, yay!
My friend who just joined the other day will be creating a character as well,
so we will still have an even mix of males and females afterwards.

Oh, and I'm now on spring break! So I'll be able to post even more often :P

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:45 am

I was going to post today but got held up. I'll have a post tomorrow as I'll be needing to post to some other games also. I'll try to move along so that no one is waiting on mine or Yorda's characters. o_o

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Sorry; I tried to have a post today. Niece's b-day took up my time and I'm tired. I got to work out in the morning. I'll have time tomorrow if I don't have to drive down to the recruiting office.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:16 pm

No problem, Sonata :3

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 am

So in this world, the humans understand the dogs?

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:18 am

Well normally only Princess Fuse can understand them, but the orbs have given the Canine Warriors the ability to communicate with anyone.

Sorry I forgot to mention that x_x

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 am

Just letting you know I'm still here. I was waiting on Lee since he said he was busy, but I guess I'll go ahead and post tomorrow. I'm going to be posting to a few games tomorrow, so I'll add this RP to the list.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:51 pm

I thought Lee was a girl! Sorry, Lee x.x

But thanks fir that Sonata, I wasn't sure if you guys were waiting for me to post or not.

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Okay, besides my "a" key being fucked up, this website is experiencing issues where every time I try to post a message, it comes back as invalid. It doesn't work with any browser except Safari it seems (in my case). This site has also been logging me out multiple times. I'll get a post up soon. Today is my b-day, and I've been out all day, and I'm about to leave for "all night" celebrating that. The next few days, I got military crap to get done so that explains my silence.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!