Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ sɪɢɴ Accepting 3 Males and 2 Females

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs:

Accepting

Cʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ:

Princess Freezer Burn

Sᴇᴍɪ-Lɪᴛ ᴛᴏ Lɪᴛ

Lɪɴᴋs:

OOC

Last edited by rockinxxlullaby on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ sɪɢɴ U/C

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:35 am

Six friends grew incredibly closer during their senior year. As the year came to a close, they wanted to spend as much time together as possible. With exams and such, that became impossible. After graduation they decided to do something spontaneous. One of the girl's came up with the idea to go on a road trip. Visit the states. They all agreed, it took some convincing but everyone came around eventually and packed up for a trip that could take who knows how long. Of course, they all had problems with each other during their years on friendship. I mean, you can't be friends with five other people and not expect just a little bit of drama. Secret crushes, underground enemies, this trip will help them find out everyone's true feelings.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:39 am

Welcome!

As far as literacy goes, I would like to see at least two chunky paragraphs for writer's block.
It's not much about quantity but quality when it comes to writer's block.
If I see text talk out side of a text, we just may have a problem.
Oh yeah, follow RGToS. It's not that hard.
Please don't swear like a pirate. I'd like for your post to not be crowded with little astrics.
OOC code of conduct: don't be a jerk and respect others.
Keep the drama in the roleplay please.
Violence and Romance are encouraged. But keep it PG-16.
Posting layouts. Make 'em pretty. I love pretty layouts.
Send the reserves subjected as your character's name.
Same with profiles just put a P before your character's name.
Real Pictures Please.
No scenes/emos please. I'm getting tired of seeing them everywhere.
A rockish style is different than scene or emo style.
Be creative when you use actors and actresses. Use someone the most people don't think to use.
Do not change the profile skeleton.
Don't ignore anyone. That's just rude. Unless you state why you ignored them.
ALSO. You don't own another person's character. Just because you like another character doesn't mean you will date them
Do not, do not, do not, do NOT not have fun. That's the most important rule.
I have the right to change rules. Get over it.
I'm actually really nice. Don't be intimidated by my strict rules.
Any new rules will be added in crimson.

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:44 am

Code: Select all
                    [img]150x150[/img]
                    [size=90]Name
                    Role
                    [/size]

I'm too lazy to make a fancy profile skeleton. So here, make your character a thread. Make it all nice and fancy to your liking. I burrowed this idea from a friend~ He rocks.

First Post:
                    -Picture of your character

Second Post:
                    This is where you post the important stuff.
                    -Full Name
                    -Nickname
                    -Height, weight, hair, eyes, etc.
                    -Bio
                    -Picture please!

Third Post:
                    The the minor dets.
                    -Likes&Dislikes (Let me know why too)
                    -Fears
                    -Random stuff
                    -Personality
                    -Job and/or School Grade
                    -Theme Song

Fourth Post:
                    The relationships and such.
                    -NPC relationships
                    -Relationships with the other characters
                    -Any personal opinions on the others.

Fifth Post:
                    -Posting Layout

Sixth+:
                    The rest of this is like your character's diary. You don't have to write in it much, but if you have something that you can't mention in your post write about it as like a side thing.

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:52 am

Click a character's icon to view their profile.

ImageXXXXXXXXXXImageXXXXXXXXXXImage

ImageXXXXXXXXXXImageXXXXXXXXXXImage

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!