Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Trapped In Panic

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Trapped In Panic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:13 pm

The nurse groaned angrily " I'm not in the mood to fight with you today, you can stay here for tonight but tomorow your going in your room I'll have the orderlys come and get you out " the nurse turned and left locking the door with a loud thud and click of the lock.

The loud bang made Ali's eyes open in fear he squeaked softly and whimpered looking around the room, he could feel Annie's warm breathe next to him. He breathed quickly his body shaking he didn't like the dark that much, so many things could happen in the dark.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Annie's breath was ragged and sharp as the woman left the room, and escalated from her crying into what felt like a panic attack and the loud slamming of the door and the darkness that followed. Her heart started beating too fast and the adrenaline it cause pumped around her veins and made her shake - unable to see as a flashback of her father brutally murdering her mother before her and her brother. She could smell the metallic tang of blood in the air, and feel the splatter of her mothers warm blood on her face.
She pulled her hand free from Ali without realising it, pain seizing up her hand as she put her hands over her ears and let out a guttural sob.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Annie crying made Ali sit up quickly he hated hearing his sister cry it went right through his heart, he wrapped his arms around her resting his head on hers rocking her back and forth slowly shush her " don't cry " he mumbled

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:35 pm

She sniffed against his chest and ended up wiping her nose on his shirt. Her hand throbbed from the blood that had flooded into it and she stared at it for several quiet moments, "I let go." She whispered.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Ali didn't mind her whipping her nose on his shirt he had done it a few times all of there clothes were dirty now it was scratchy hospital clothing " it's okay...to let go...we're together...we are safe me and you" he explained rubbing her back softly like their mother used to do.

( going to bed )

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:42 am

"No, no... if I never let go then everything would be okay!!" She explained desperately, "I let go! we're not safe any more Ali! Not even together...!" She sobbed, a shiver running up the length of her back and making her hands convulse and causing her to knot them into fists with a weak scowl.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:55 am

Ali's face became confused " well leave and go to...nanas it can't be that far we have to stick together I don't...want you to be hurt" Ali explained looking at the window how would they get out though.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ImmortalEcstasy on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:27 am

"But we're not safe anywhere Ali, I let go of your hand!" She tells him, as if that explained it perfectly. They weren't safe here. So Ali thought they should go. But they wouldn't be safe anywhere else either, not after she let go of his hand.
"I don't...want you to be hurt."
Memories of times she'd been hurt flashed before her eyes, not the times since their mother's murder, but times before then when she'd fallen over or when she and Ali used to fight. She didn't want to be hurt either. He was right that had to stick together.
"What different does it make where we are?" She asked quietly, confused about his trail of thought.

ImmortalEcstasy
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!