Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Lost Teens: A Shiftier/Human RP

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: House of Lost Teens: A Shiftier/Human RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:18 am

She got a friend request and thought it was weird. Usually she didn't get friends. She opened it and quickly accepted the request. Once she saw he was on she messaged him. 'Hi, I see you found me.' Was all she could think to say. She gave herself a face palm for saying something so stupid. She didn't know what else to say she liked him but she had never actually flirted with a guy before.

Liam smiled at the boy and thanked him. Then he looked up at her. He had to laugh but he really wasn't kidding. "Well despite the fact that I am a nerd I am a hoodlum. I am currently in a gang and I rap for a job." He said to her a serious look on his face. He waited for her reaction. This was usually when the girls left. To weird for there style.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 am

Caleb got a message and looked down at the screen. It was her. He smiled.
"Sorry if that was creepy haha" He wrote. "I wanted to make sure I was going to see you again" ... Real smooth.
He ate some more chips and flipped the channels until she responded.

Rayne laughed. "Well, that is certainly a different lifestyle than I am used to. But if that's what your passion is, then go for it. As long as you aren't killing people or something." She looked at him,searching for an answer in his eyes. She couldn't have someone like that around her brother. It didn't matter if he was in a gang or rapped, it just mattered what kind of influence he was going to be.
Their food arrived and they began to eat. "What do you think?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:25 am

Scarny bite her lip. 'To be honest I left because I got scared. Have you ever heard the shiftier lover legend? Well it happened and I just got scared. I would love to see you again. ANYtime.' She started surfing the web looking for funny pictures to look at while she waited for him to reply.

Liam couldn't help but laugh. "No no of course not. My rapping its purely good as well. Talks about the decisions you should make. Get an educations you now?" He started eating his food. "Not really that bad." He admitted.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 am

Caleb replied. "No i havent heard the legend. What is it?" He was curious now. Why would she be afraid? He definitely wanted to see her again. It was hard to hangout with regular people sometimes. He always felt like he was hiding something.

Rayne laughed. "oh that's a relief!! I would love to hear some of your raps sometime! Do you perform in public ever?" She wondered. She had never met someone like him. Robbie seemed to like him enough. speaking of Robbie, he had food all over his face. Rayne leaned over the table to wipe his face clean and help him put the stuffing back in the tacos. "Good buddy?" She asked smiling. Robbie was the light of her life. She didn't know what they would do without each other.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Scarny got nervous and bit her lip. 'Legend has it that when a shiftier finds there soul mate at first real touch they will feel a surge of electricity . . . I felt it but I didn't know if you did or not.' She hesitated before hitting enter. She quickly averted to the other pages she had up.

Liam laughed at her again. "Yeah your safe. I perform with some of the other members over at the park on Tuesday nights." He said finishing up his meal. He laughed at the little boy making a mess. "I had a little girl who would be his age right now. She was my life. Her mom and her died from a shooting." He looked down at the table. "That is why I started rapping. To try and save lives and change bad people." He pulled up his sleeve and revealed a tattoo of her.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 pm

He stared at the screen, was he reading this right? Caleb responded. "I felt it too..." He couldn't believe it. If the legend was true, he had just found his soul mate. How crazy was that?! He immediately went to Google and looked things up about the legend. Yep, she was right.

Rayne looked at him. "I will have to come by sometime to hear you then!" She took a bite of burrito. He told her about the little girl and his mom. "I am so sorry Liam.." She looked at his tattoo. "That is a lovely tattoo though, nice of you to do that for her. Was she your sister or daughter?" She wasn't sure by the way he had said it.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Scarny braced herself then looked at his message. She was shocked. "So what should we do?" She asked unsure of what she should do about it. She didn't know if he wanted to be with her or if he wanted to wait rill he was older or something. All she knew was he was her soul mate.

"That would be cool." He told her. "Its not your fault. She was my daughter. I had a one night stand and ended up with her. Haven't done it since. Just afraid I will get another one and I don't want to lose them too." He didn't want to admit he was afraid to get close to the little boy.

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:26 am

Caleb looked at her message on the screen. "So what should we do?" Well he didn't really know. What did you do in this situation? He didn't suppose there were any shiftier couples around he could ask? "Well.. All i know is that I felt that electricity too, and if you are my soul mate or not, i want to be with you" He took a deep breath. He was really putting himself out there.

Rayne frowned. "i'm sorry ,that must have been really hard" He reached over and put a hand on his, comfortingly. She was almost done with her food, she took some sips of her drink and looked at Robbie, who was falling asleep in his tacos. "Hmm.. guess i should get this one home." She giggled a little and snapped a picture with her phone. He was a sight. "That's my little brother for ya. Falling asleep in tacos." She left some money for the bill and stood up, walking around the table to where Robbie was and picking him up in her arms. His eyes didn't open but he wrapped his arms around her neck, resting her face on her shoulders.

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cirrus_sd on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 am

(is this open for more characters? :))
오빤 강남 스타일~!

Mother, Father, Gentleman~!

cirrus_sd
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenxfate on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm

((i think it would be!)

brokenxfate
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!