Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ZoneofEnders-J.U.N.O.D

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: ZoneofEnders-J.U.N.O.D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:39 pm

Lenot suddenly shot 50 orbitall misles at the meda. "eat that.." He whispered preparing for battle. OOC: sudden apperance hellz ya

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:47 am

"Hey Lenot how are things looking on the out side" Crimson said into his radio getting his orbital frame ready "I'll be heading out in a minute is there any thing my swords can do? Crimson finished getting his orbital frame started and then flew out of the hanger.

OOC: I'm here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:29 am

Rain was sleeping in his quarters when he got wake by something happening outside. “What the hell is happening here? I have a day off so lay off” he mumbled under his nose as he slowly opened his eyes. His room was dark, small and very messy. “God damn it!” he shouted as a series of what seemed like explosions “rocked his world.” He quickly stood up and approached a nearby security outpost. He activated it to use the security cameras to have a look at what was happening around. As he saw what was going on he only deeply sighed and ran back to his room. He got quickly dressed and ran down to the hangar. “I´m so going to kill those guys responsible for keeping me awake” he thought to himself as he ran.
"I but a simple person have only my dreams, and I´ve stretched those dreams under your feet. Walk carefully because you´re walking on my dreams"

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:41 am

"Being attacked by unknown unit, but with Jehut i should be fine"
He said firing his energy laseres at the weak frame units.
"but if you hurry, ill live, and you can get some"
He said dodging missles

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:39 am

Rain finally reached his mech and with lightning speed entered the cockpit. The systems were automatically turned on and the screen in front of Rain came to life with lights. “Come on, come on” he hurried the machine though he knew it had no effect what so ever. As the mech slowly started to move, Rain issued some formalities, like announcing his departure which was always troublesome for him. “Lets buggy” he said as he set off.

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 am

"who are you.." he said into the radio as he cut a mech inhalf. He was refereeing to the Lets buggy statement.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:39 pm

“I´m just a pissed off nobody that was forced to replace his day off with this kind of “entertainment” If you know what I mean” Rain replied a bit tiredly. He was in the mood for some senseless destruction. Anything to take his mind off the fact that he isn´t sleeping.
“And who may you be?”

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:45 pm

" new pilot of...Jehuty.." he said shoting orbital missles at one huge mech.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Ryuk roared. "Meda, return to the ship!" His Meda gently ported away, vanishing, leaving Ryuk. His Commanders were gone as well, as powerful as they were, he could take care of this himself. He walked towards them, the Missles just making a buzzing sound as they hit his Mech. "Try better..." Ryuk said his shoulder pierced open revealing a cannon. It began to shine green and finally fired heading towards a building. If blocked it would hit strongly agains't the blocker, if not, the building would be destroyed.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:51 pm

"Yeah sounds good I havn't fought in a while so lets do this." crimson said as he slashed through one of his enemys with his arm blade then he made his way towards Lenot. "well this is gonna be fun huh?" crimson said amused by the fighting. Crimson flew off towards the blast and pulled out his broad sword blocking the attack but still taking moderate to heavy damage.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Lenot followed. he was still in experienced so he held back a bit

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:07 pm

"shit I took some damage there." Crimson said flying his orbital frame towards the enemy who shot that blast. "BE READY!" he shouted "I"M UNFORGIVING WITH MY SWORDS!" Crimson was close to the mech and slashed out with his broad sword (very good reach on this sword) trying to hit his enemy.

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade_Dancer on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Rain finally reached the battlefield but decided to do things the lazy mans way. His fingers raced on the controls and within seconds the mech stopped dead in the sky. With all preparations ready and not potential enemies in sight he activated the system. “Vortex cannon online” said an artificial voice. “Time to blast this party into the next millennium” Rain said with a grin across his face as the wings of the mech stretched out and the chest plate gave way to the vortex cannon. Energy started gathering on the tips of the wings and it concentrated in the cannon. “BOOM time!”

Blade_Dancer
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!