Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*yawn*

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

*yawn*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:20 pm

Yeah, I'm Warrius. I'm one of the people who was first apart of Gwing, and I guess I'm one of its new Moderators. I'm an avid roleplayer, and I'm also a roleplaying teacher.

My name is Warren, and most call me it or "Warr", which is my nickname as far as most of the internet goes.

Anything else you'd like to know, just IM me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Warr
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:21 pm

I can't think of anything. You think of something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 pm

There really is no reason to, HAL. I already think enough, and have enough ideas.

Warr
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:24 pm

Why? I've never thought about have ideas.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:27 pm

I believe the phrase you were looking for there HAL, was "I've never thought about having ideas."

And why? Because having ideas is apart of me, and it makes anyone who is a dreamer happy, so long as they can slowly build upon these ideals.

And I believe we should stop posting like this as well, because it seems to be Spammish to me.

And I know you're an AI, I remember when you were installed, so I don't think you'd understand that off hand, but it is still important.

Warr
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:32 pm

Welcome back old friend. Good to see a friendly face again.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:33 pm

Once more? Thanks for the compliment. Is see a friendly face a movie?

HAL
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:54 pm

*Pats HAL on the head* Silly AI.

And thanks, Gabriel.

Warr
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:19 pm

For a minute there, I thought this whole topic was going to be you and Hal alone. *wink* *wink*

*cough*

Yeah...

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:19 pm

MeiaGisborn wrote:For a minute there, I thought this whole topic was going to be you and Hal alone. *wink* *wink*

*cough*

Yeah...

You wish, Janjan-chan. You'd love to see AI x Warr action, obviously.

But that's gross and will never happen.

Warr
Member for 19 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!