Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Unicorn Island

Unicorn Island

a part of “Unicorn Island”, a fictional universe by The_Fallen_Ones.

Private roleplay between the following people Airedeiagrace, The_Fallen_Ones, Fruity_Loopsxx, Grrbot, Nightgem, whscorbin, desire99600 , and LoonyLunaLoo. You can watch but don't ask to join.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unicorn Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Unicorn Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:59 am

Unicorn Island

Dear reader's....this is not a tale of Princesses or Prince's, there will be no fairy's, Dragons, knights or unicorns in this story...Well..Yes there will be unicorns...and Glitter...lots of that.....That is through, beside the fact!!! This story is not for the faint hearted. Beware or the horror's that lay ahead.. Because dear reader's that have not been asked to join this roleplay. Everyone who has....Is INSANE.
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Unicorn Island

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:46 am

Ha! This sounds so INSANE! Mind if I'll follow your story and comment in the OOC? >:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:45 pm

@True-It is going to be quite...insane....we all chat in a chat room and it is quite nuts in there....you are more then welcome to watch the story and comment here in ooc lol

FALLLLLLLEN!

I WANT A UNICORN....CAN I HAVE ONE YET!?
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:20 pm

@True- Keep in mind everyone here is insane, but of course you can watch and comment, think of it as the weirdest book you'll ever read.

hmm.. Not yet Airey ^-^

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 pm

aww but why? *gives sad face*

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:55 am

Oh i got something random to tell everyone!!

Okay so my sister was eating kettle corn and she randomly came out saying "Kettle corn is bisexual because is sweet and salty".....

I laughed my ass off when she said that so i wanted to share with my insane peeps ^^

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:50 am

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY DID THIS YOU PERFECT HUMAN BEINGS. <3

Just so you guys know I'm staying at my grandmother's house for the next three days, I still have internet access I just won't be able to get on as much and I dunno if I'll be able to get on the chat.

My character will be up as soon as I decide on a FC.... I'm so picky it's not even funny. >.<

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:53 am

WIFEY! i miss you! and of course we just HAD to do this *laughs* please come home to your insane friends soon i think my eye is having eye twitching spasms from missing you lmfao.....ANYWAYS.....cant wait too see your character mine is finished bri just has to accept her >>

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!