Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Intro

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Intro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lextori on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Right, so apparently someone ~coughs and pokes LDSJediMaster~ thought I'd enjoy this site.

I'm master's older brother, and have been RPing since I was about 10, I got into DnD and other formal RPG's about the time I was 12, and just kinda went from there. I've participated on some RP forums, but found that trying to roll dice, ect for everyone was a pain on the forum. I've got experience GMing, everything from go rescue your puppy from the witch for 7 year olds to the year I spend as an assistant global story teller for the Camarilla, with responsability for some 500-800 characters, and shaping/managing a global larp.

Part of what appeals to me about this site, is that it looks like it's really laid back and most of ya'll are here to have fun.

-Lextori
---OOC---
-Lextori
"Rules are empty in themselves, violent and unfinalized; they are
impersonal and can be bent to any purpose." -Michel Foucault

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lextori
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Intro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalorticus on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:36 pm

*You slowly walk through the Gateway into a universe of unimaginable possibilities. You slowly type up your introduction post and wait for replies. In a matter of minutes, thousands of people flock to welcome you. This is the Universe known as Role Play Gateway.*

*A cloaked figure walks up to you and bows.* Welcome to the Gateway. We hope you have great things to share. *The figure disappears in a cloud of darkness.*
Please join my new role play, it's my first here. monster-hunter-t8736.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalorticus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Intro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PanzerJedi on Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:36 pm

'Bout time you joined. I really think you'll enjoy it here, it's really fun, and everyone is real nice.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" Adam Savage

PanzerJedi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!