Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucifer's Invitation

Lucifer's Invitation

a part of “Lucifer's Invitation”, a fictional universe by Asper.

Lucifer(Bored with living alone) has invited anyone to stay inside of his large Estate. Could the presumed Dark Lord have more in mind for his guest?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucifer's Invitation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Lucifer's Invitation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Stuck on the bits of his history. Anyone got anything to light up some inspiration in me?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:19 pm

History? For Fenrir?
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Huh? Fenrir's someone else's character ^^' I didn't post mine yet due to... a slight writer's block... and procrastination... followed by a bunch of YouTube distractions... Yeah...

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm

What race is your character Minutes?
Image Image Image ImageImage
Click them Nao~

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Ohhh okay, sorry about that. Havn't been that smart today, getting to confused to easily.

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 pm

@Chocobean: He's just from a branch of simple mages/necromancers. Puppeteer, to be exact. Slightly weird little fellow. On a side note, expect to be given a nickname very soon :D I have nickname-giving obsessions.

@Asper: S'all good. We all get a bit tipsy now and then so no biggie.

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:58 pm

..... I have no idea how to help you. Maybe he heard about the mansion opening and he went to see if there'd be anyone interesting to toy with?

AND I LOVE NICKNAMES

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anthony Fer. on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am

You guys should check out this guys web story. It's a great read.
Here's a link-
http://elmoryn.com/

Anthony Fer.
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 am

//waiting for others to post

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:55 am

...This is going to sound REALLY stupid, but... How do you Add Characters to a post?
I left RolePlayGateway for a while to deal with other things, and back then no one did it. Just got back a week ago, and everyone has been..
I tried the search bar, but nothing comes up....
✔Verified Mentally Insane Fangirl of Hetalia

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 am

Ow... I just got bitten by one of my turtles who thought I had food and now I have a welt on my wrist... Great. What a way to start off the day.

Moving on.

@Choco who shall now be known as Bunbun because Bebe lost my internal voting match. Yeah, I'm so creative: Got that part already. I'm mainly stuck on his overall past but I think I have some things I can scrounge up now. Thanks :)

I LOVE NICKNAMES TOO. And emoticons :P

@Wolf: There are two ways that you can do this. The first is by tagging the characters in the box just below the window where you type out your role playing and right to the area that counts your characters and words in the post. The next is to just simply post your response and then there should be a little window next to said post where it says [CHARACTERS IN THIS POST] followed by [Add Characters] just below.

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shakoa on Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:01 pm

I'm sorry I didn't post earlier. I saw that the role play had began already, but *insert (true) excuse here*. I was on a Kindle, and Kindles are failures with touch screen and auto correct and just no... But love everyone's posts. Storming now, so may or may not get kicked off.

*raises hand* I'm Fenrir*
http://danishakoa.deviantart.com/
ಠ_ಠ Look at my art and tell me I'm pretty.

Shakoa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Sorry for my character's lack of presence. I've been... procrastinating...

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 pm

MINUTES. //slathers
Stop Procrastinating! I WANNA SEE YOUR CHARACTER.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 93shadowwolf on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:13 pm

@ 2 Minutes Ago..
THANK YOU.

93shadowwolf
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 pm

@Bunbun: But- But- But... I'M TOO LAZY!

@Wolf: No prob'.

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

B-BUT MIN. I WANT TO SEE YOUR BOOTYFUL CHARACTER.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:58 pm

PROCRASTINATION IS MY GOD. IT MUST BE WORSHIPPED IN THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY.

-Kicks back on the couch and begins surfing the TV channels-

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXChocobeanXx on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 am

IT IS MINE TOO. BUT DUDE. ASDFGHJKL, You're character. I wanna see it.

FINISH IT.

xXChocobeanXx
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 2 Minutes Ago on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 am

FINE. I'LL FINISH THE GODDARN CHARACTER. JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT AND HE'LL BE POSTED SOON ENOUGH.

2 Minutes Ago
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!