Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

College of Sky

College of Sky

a part of “College of Sky”, a fictional universe by Teeny_Dancer.

Formally: I'm pretty fly. What will you do when you're accepted into the college amongst the clouds??

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “College of Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

College of Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teeny_Dancer on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "College of Sky"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Teeny_Dancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: College of Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyKLL on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:42 pm

This seems very interesting, is there going to be a skeleton? Any restrictions?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KittyKLL
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Teeny_Dancer on Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Yes the skeleton will be up in just a moment!

Teeny_Dancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lime999 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:52 pm

looks like a pretty good RP, could i possibly reserve a place?

EDIT: One question though, do we have to use an image or can we just describe? I'm fine with either I just don't use pictures that often.
Last edited by lime999 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

lime999
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alyx on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Interesting. Unfortunately, it'll take me a while to make my CS, so could you reserve a place for me?
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

Alyx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malachite on Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Ooh, looks nice. I'll reserve a place if it's okay. Would you prefer the image to be anime style or of a real person, or does it not matter?
M A L A C H I T E
mal — 17 — dog person

Malachite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:16 am

Doesn't matter...but non-real would probably be preferable

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyary on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 pm

hello! may i please reserve a spot? (´ω` )

kyary
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!