Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The University of Sanguinary

The University of Sanguinary

a part of “The University of Sanguinary”, a fictional universe by Vanillasugar41.

They're all gathered here. The Vampires because of their inhumane curse. The Slayers have come because of their mission and the Humans because they are unaware of the truth behind The University of Sanguinary; the school of blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The University of Sanguinary”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The University of Sanguinary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 am

Good morning every bodeh :3 how is you today?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:58 am

Pretty good... but I think you got Rin to ask the wrong thing to Jayden *_* He REALLY didn't appreciate Rin asking about the blood and began overanalysing and talking to Rin in probably one of the worst ways Jaydens able to.... Yeah... Jayden really hates it when vampires talk about drinking blood so casually, especially when it's directed at him... now that I think about it this is the first time I've shown Jaydens actual really cruel side... I feel kinda bad now :'(

Anyways aside from Jaydens nastinest and all that, I iz gud, how iz youz?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rift
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:14 am

Hahahaha XD I think Rin and Jayden don't really like each other all that much. Muahaha! Now I have an arch enemy!

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 pm

>:D MWAHAHAHAHA! lol yeah though I don't think they're really "enemies" at least not yet anyway XD though regardless no I don't think they're going to like each other very much

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:58 pm

BAHAHAHA!! And so the relationship for the two fated best friends begins! DUHN DUHN DUHN!

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:56 pm

XD Best friends may be a little much, unfortunately for Jayden he's just not built to have a best friend D:. But I dunno there might be some big moment when Jayden and Rin are forced to work together, or something like that :3.

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:29 pm

Sh sh sh sh sh! You'll reveal my epic plot line! >:3
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm

o...........o *Sttaaareeeee* What you plannin' Vanilla?

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demo Chan on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:24 pm

This sounds nice, but you used Sanguinary, in a bit of a wrong way.

It shouldn't be 'School of Blood' it should be 'School of Bloodshed'

LOL sorry if i seem like an asshole for trying to correct it. ; v ;

Demo Chan
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:33 pm

I don't see much of a difference Domo-chan ^^

After all, Sanguinary really just means gory, bloody, slaughterous, and all those other fun words. Yes, it usually means accompanied or to resort to violence or bloodshed, but you should also think about those viewing the description of the role play. You see, 'School of Blood' just somehow seems more, well, I guess it draws you in a little more rather than 'School of Bloodshed'. Sanguinary can have many meanings, mostly having to do with bloodshed. Whether it says blood or bloodshed doesn't put much difference in the word. That's how I feel about it at least ^^ We all have our own views on things.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Oh Lord you've driven Jayden past the point of no return XD! Just read what he's done...

(Also about the whole "Jaydens poison lasting longer" thing, trust me it's not just me running out of ideas, it's actually a key part of Jaydens hidden backstory... so yeah I kinda didn't want to reveal it yet. So yeah, just kind of ignore that :3)

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:01 pm

*reads*.... O_O
LOL LMAO!!! HAHAHA. How comical XDDD lol, Kasumi defiantly will take advantage of this MWAHAHA! lol this is such a great development, I swear X3 this made my day.
Ill make sure to post, but imma think about it for a bit XP LOL

but

Im confused, why couldnt he reveal the fact, that she stole some of his sweets.? :OO?
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Because he was about to scream it into her face out of frustration, but he realised that by doing that Terra would see his more angry side and that my trigger her memories (though she's already remembered, thankfully Jayden doesn't know that) So when Rin made the assumption that they were boyfriend and girlfriend he took advantage of that and changed his shouting rampage into a romantic announcement... though if Kasumis taking advantage of it I can only assume Jaydens going to regret rushing into things without thinking...

So yeah I hope that made some sense, I probably should have explained it better XD

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:15 pm

AWWWWWWW >//////< and the tale of the fated lovers also begins! lmao :3

I literally laughed out loud reading your post Rift ^///^ How I love creating awkward funny moments....

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Awkward funny moments are brilliant, especially when their in real life and I'm the one causing them ;3

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Muahahaha I love making awkward weird funny moments for my friends. It's fun to watch them struggle >:3 HEH HEH HEH HEH!

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:36 pm

That face... shall haunt my nightmares...

Well aside from that the whole watching them struggling thing is always fun... especially when you get them in trouble with the person they like... *sigh* I don't think my friend ever forgave me for that... then again I never forgave him for the mustache thing... meh whatevs, it's a friendship of mutual hatred... That sentence was so redundant it's ridiculous.

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:26 pm

>.< ooooooooooo I kinda made Rin do something a tiny bit perverted....>> awkward for me since I'm a girl....>:3 but funnn

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:37 am

Oh God... everybody is paring up. What on Earth have I started? XD

Rift
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:19 am

Good gosh Rift! You've started the armageddon! *panic attack*

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!