Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The University of Sanguinary

The University of Sanguinary

a part of “The University of Sanguinary”, a fictional universe by Vanillasugar41.

They're all gathered here. The Vampires because of their inhumane curse. The Slayers have come because of their mission and the Humans because they are unaware of the truth behind The University of Sanguinary; the school of blood.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The University of Sanguinary”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The University of Sanguinary

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am

Well, Jayden started in, then Guy added on. How could Rin NOT? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Posted again, I think it's about time we got this tour started don't you? (Oh lGod...poor Jaydens going to be so frustrated ;_;)

Also I don't know about you guys but I think Jaydens turning into a bit of a ladies man when it comes to love interests... even though he knows absolutely nothing about women...

Edit: O_O *realises he knows next to nothing about the schools layout* XD ah no worries I'll figure it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rift
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Rift wrote:Edit: O_O *realises he knows next to nothing about the schools layout* XD ah no worries I'll figure it out!

X3 I'll tell you if you cross the line
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rift on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:45 am

How come the posting has stopped? O_o

Rift
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Ahh I posted in the OOC last night that I'd post today but it didn't go through ^^

*Edit* It's been a little while since Chizzura or Dreamer has posted too

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Could someone post something to remind them this thing still exists?

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I might not be able to post tonight, but I'll definitely get in a post tomorrow.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chizzura on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Sorry for not posting I am just having a huge brain fart on this sorrrryyy

Chizzura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:24 am

Well now tat Terra and Guy are kind of separate a little from the group ^^ that is understandable...Mix has his character sleeping in the classroom..heh heh

And then I don't want to just keep posting back and forth with Vanilla and I or the ones not posting right now will have a lot to read to catch up.

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:19 am

Hey everyone! So I recently messaged Dreamer since she has a character in this role play and another role play that I'm in and told her that we kind of need her. She replied apologizing and told me to pass on the message that she's been super busy lately and hasn't been able to get on as often as she'd hoped to lately. She said she's been without a computer for a while but now has a chance to get on every once in a while and said she'd post when she could.

I just hope she can post soon though. I'm slightly worried about what would happen to her character if she suddenly disappeared..

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gii_the_fallen on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 am

Sorry, I'm gonna have to drop out of this role play... My laptop was broken and I got it back from the repair only today, and there is many posts already... Sorry again :(

Gii_the_fallen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SukaiKori on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:04 pm

..and this was turning into such an interesting role play too :(

SukaiKori
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!