Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Out

Out

a part of “Out”, a fictional universe by Stealingspace.

Getting out of a bad home, getting kicked out, coming out. Any of these things and you might end up at out; a place for people with no where else to go, a secluded lake house.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Out”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Out

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stealingspace on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 pm

I get so lost, especially when I'm away and I come back and two people have been going back in forth and it doesn't involve my characters, and I have to look through all of them to find the one relating to mine. :) I''m like *sigh*... anyhow... is anyone still online at this point? lol... I guess by tomarrow morning someone will have posted :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stealingspace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:27 pm

I'm still on. And very confused right now. I'm not sure if i was ignored or if I'm just reading the posts wrong.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stealingspace on Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Well, it's just that, at the moment, there is not really anyone to go greet her, I think everyone is pretty much down at the lake except Drew, Jessie, and Maxx, but they are all busy.. Idk... and the people that are playing the characters down at the lake aren't on right now, so it's just bad luck :(...

Anyhow... I am posting this part for everyone.. I made a list of the current character, since some have dropped:

Males:
Drew, by stealingspace
Michel "Maxx" Maxwell played by IAmAlien
Theodore "Theo" Jerome played by The*Lucky*Teacup
Zechariah Obadiah played by ZacharyTC
Anastasiy "Stasis" Norn played by Vestiline

Females:
Jessie, By stealing space
Jordan Napoli played by ChaosxChild13
Sammie Thomas played by Stealingspace
Ash Conners by stealing space
Dallas Conners by stealing space

Stealingspace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:11 am

I, Uh... missed quite a bit when I went to bed, didn't I?
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:42 pm

I'm tryna get everyone together...if thats okay. So far it aint goin so well -_-'
"When it all goes quiet behind my eyes, I see everything that made me flying around in invisible pieces." "The whole universe depends on everything fitting together just right. If one piece busts, even the smallest piece... the entire universe will get busted." "I see that I am a little piece of a big, big universe, and that makes it right." Beast of the Soulthern Wild

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Steal, just an idea, but maybe Zechariah and Ash could meet on the roof. He is there, right now, reading Galatians from his Bible. I kind of have an idea for those two, which I will PM in a bit.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bambi_xrave on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Heyy, nice to meet everyone! I saw this roleplay and it interested me greatly, so I'm thinking about joining! I'm thinking about making two characters, a boy and a girl. I PMed stealingspace to see if they were still accepting characters, because I would hate to intrude on anything you guys already have going on. But, if I get the okay, I'd like to discuss with everyone to see where I might be able to squeeze my characters in somewhat seamlessly. They'd probably show up as newcomers or something like that. Maybe one of them could be found? Like they're seen from the house and saved or whatever. Idk, just an idea. I look forward to space's response and hopefully I get to join :D

bambi_xrave
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:39 pm

anyone here mind a good in rp prank? >3

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stealingspace on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Sorry I wasn't on today, guys, but I'm swamped and sick as hell.. I don't really get much time to do this, but I'm tryin' ya'll... :)..

Stealingspace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stealingspace on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Okay guys, so just letting y'all know, I have a ton of stuff on my plate... Most of the time I will be on will be early in the morning/late at night, and normally it will only be on Wednesdays or Sundays, but who knows right? I normally don't create RPs durring Marching season, but I really wanted to make this one. I sure did miss a lot today, but I was just wondering if any of you who see this, could give me a recap of what happened, including where everyone is, thanks :)

Stealingspace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 am

Everyone seems to be going nighty night at the moment. There's religious boy and... someone else on roof. And Theo + Stasis are outside.... Tha's a 'bou' it :3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 am

Sorry about the delay. We called the guy for our internet to get fixed so there was some downtime.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 am

Tis fine. I've been occupied watching Pewdiepie :P

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Crud! A time skip right when Ash and Zechariah were having a conversation! Not cool! X.X

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Sorry dude. You can always go and talk to crazy lil Maxx out on the dock. (FYI, Maxx is based off a real person. CAN YOU GUESS THAT PERSON?)

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:57 pm

No, I can't really guess. Who?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:04 pm

ME OBVIOUSLY!! Because I am AMAZINGly-FUNNY AWESOME! No, haha, my sisters alter ego. O_o yeah

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Best reaction ever.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IAmAlien on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 pm

What was the best reaction ever??

IAmAlien
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:59 am

Maxx's reaction with the 'monster' XD

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!