Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seasons of Love

Seasons of Love

a part of “Seasons of Love”, a fictional universe by Broken_Storm.

In New York City anything could happen...when these six homeless teenagers find each other there is love, hardships, and heartbreak {Accenpting|Literate RP'ers only}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Seasons of Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Seasons of Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 am

Please put reserves here and if you have any questions feel free to ask

"Seasons of Love"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Seasons of Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 am

I FREAKING LOVE RENT MAY I HAVE GIRL 3 PLEASE!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 am

can I have girl 2 please? I can have her posted tomorrow.
ImageImage

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Falie~Nyan~Kat* on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:38 am

If/when all the characters are taken can you make another couple, I have an Idea for them if you'd like to hear ^^

*Falie~Nyan~Kat*
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby otternonsense on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 am

Can I reserve Boy 3? By the way, five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes.

otternonsense
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:47 am

@Gypsyprincess and candykitten please read the rules ^^ then you can have them once you fix it

@ otternonsense yes of you course you can!

@Falie sure just send me a pm gotta wait for the other two boys to get picked up first

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraArsenic on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 pm

Girl 3 please: Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
An artist is a neurotic who cures herself with art.

KiraArsenic
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:24 pm

Shes yours :D

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby otternonsense on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Not to come off as ignorant, but how does one go about including the images in the HTML?

otternonsense
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby otternonsense on Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Never mind. I figured it out. I think. Let me know if you've gotten it or not.

otternonsense
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EmbracingIllusions on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:10 pm

i would like to reserve boy 2 please ^_^
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

EmbracingIllusions
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Broken_Storm on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:27 am

@Embracing yes you can have boy 2

@otternonsense you would put the url of the picture inbetween [img]put%20image%20here[/img]
also what do you mean by ' Let me know if you've gotten it or not.'

Broken_Storm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby otternonsense on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 am

Well, I submitted it, but obviously nothing happened.

otternonsense
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!