Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Battle of Gods

Battle of Gods

a part of “Battle of Gods”, a fictional universe by DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX.

The decades war is over and the evil Death god has been defeated, but it seems he is coming back, his monsters are attacking humanoids again. Will he be stopped, or will there be another war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Battle of Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Battle of Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Battle of Gods"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Battle of Gods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:55 pm

First off, can I reserve Venix.
Second, can Venix be a girl?
Third, are the gods involved in the war, or do they just talk and summon people to fight for them
Fourth, are these gods immortal?
Fifth, if they aren't what happens if they die?
Sixth, am I totally misreading everything?
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Ah Haas, how have you been doin?

1. the god's name isn't Venix, that is the name of the country, and yes
2. it can be whatever you wish
3. they are involved, but not with mortals, they cannot harm mortals physically
4. yes
5. ^
6. not totally, let me know where you are having problems.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 pm

I would like to reserve the god of Leona.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Firstly can I reserve the Death God.
2) Is there a new Death God or is it the same one?
3) If it is a new one, I can choose his background and how he came to be?
4) If its the old Death God then do I say how he escaped?
5) Did i screw up somewhere in my interpretation?

Uriel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm

done! :)

uriel
1 yes
2 same one
3 yes you can choose his back round, as long as it includes what is already in the history (gods cannot be killed, only banished so when they "die" they go to a different realm, but they can eventually come back, usually not for a long time, but the death god foun d a quicker way)
4 I guess you can If you want.
5 no, only slightly, I am glad you asked me these questions. :)

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arik223 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Ill reserve the water god?

Arik223
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:57 am

Would the gods be brothers and sisters, in some godly way?

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 am

oh kay...

and they aren't brothers and sisters, as a fact some of the past gods have married, but they do have a close relationship as if they were.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Edited@ - actually take away my reservation. I won't be able to make a character for this roleplay.

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Due to reviewing other people's characters...I noticed that I have a pretty, sub-par godly form. The only problem is I can't think of any mythical form that would represent a nature goddess, other than an elf. But that is pretty darn boring. I was thinking either a more odd looking elf, a fairy, or, if you have ever played legend of zelda twilight princes, one of the light spirits, most likely the monkey, as seen below:

Or, for the weirder elf, more like a dryad:

Or for fairy:

Thoughts? Ideas?

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:30 pm

I think a good Idea is the dryad, or possible a nymph, it's like an elf that is literally made of plants.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Word of advice: don't search up Woodland Elf on google images..... Anyway, sort of found something. Like below, except maybe a little more plant like: The hair maybe more grassy and filled with flowers and different types of plants. Her skin sort of tough and crackled like bark, her skin having a natural brownish greenish tint to it:

Here's a good one I found that I might do:

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!