Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman

Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman

a part of “Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman”, a fictional universe by Harute.

The story of Sword Art Online....... The Story of a boy given the extra skill of Double Swordsman by Heathcliff just in case Kirito (Dual Blader) failed to fight him in the final battle and his truly dear friends.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sword Art Online: The Double Swordsman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm

You should say a specific number, and if you want you can make it to where each one of us fights one, so 5 maybe?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DemonDante
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Let the epic battle of npc killing begin! My next post will have Taka fight one of the werewolves, and I hope that my post doesn't confuse anyone (don't know if it can).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uriel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Got mine done, and I'm guessing you still have one chasing after you Uriel?

Note: Everyone is getting attacked at the same time, so I just went ahead and made it to where I killed mine. You guys could take longer or you could instantly kill it. Whatever is fine with you. (Wow, I'm starting to sound like a GM o.o)

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 pm

Please forgive me if I don't post tonight. I'm having issues with college courses, it being so close to the end of the semester and all. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow, however.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:59 am

I'll probably post tomorrow.

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Sorry Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was out for a few days.... This school is in the middle of a jungle with hardly any internet so.... Also, Hiro... As I have said, I posted that I already knew you so..... HAHA>>> I hope we soon meet...... Also, Guys.. I am thinking of doing a Boss Battle soon... That is one of the reason I am meeting up with Hiro... I have considered a few alternatives and decided on a boss monster..... I wish all of you the best of lucks and ADU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also.... my post was not god modding... I have already asked angel51879 (Bella) if I can talk to her with her being out of the store... HAHA)

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DemonDante on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:58 pm

It's all good GM, we kinda were managing ourselves while you have been gone. Also did you send Hiro a message or something or did you just check your menu for him?

DemonDante
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:27 pm

haha... you mind if I say we already made a friend link so i probably can track you??????? Also, it does seem like you people have been buisy without me... I haven't been reading up to what happen... so... HAHA!!!! help me out... I hope we can join you guys within this week if we can... THank You!!!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:31 am

Um, GM... I'm new here to RolePlaying and submitted a character to SAO: TDS, I was wondering how I could tell if you accepted or rejected the character as well as whether or not you accepted the character? Also, I was wondering, is this Roleplay is closed to new characters?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Oh!!! Well hello ArgoYamato.... I never knew there was a new character.... well, let me check it out and get back to you... can I???? Ive been pretty buisy due to end of semester so..... (Mind my spelling.... International student....).... Thank You!!!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:08 pm

Oh, sure! Thanks for responding! I understand the busy schedule... my plate is also pretty full. Thanks again and I anticipate joining SAO:TDS!

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh! we have a rper joing the roleplay! Welcome to Roleplay and I look forward to rping with you...

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 pm

You guys! This is seriously an awesome story that I found off of iFunny, you seriously HAVE to read it! -------> Click here to read awesome story :3

EDIT: By the way, welcome to our little roleplay, ArgoYamato :3

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zack on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:49 pm

It is going inactive? :c

Zack
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks everyone, for welcoming me. And, Zach, I certainly hope not... I just think that posts will be posted a little sparingly until the end of this semester! Finals season are a busy one... Good luck to all of you taking them!

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:25 pm

And i was thinking of posting where my character goes to help you guys buttttt with there being a werewolf thats going to fight my charrie, its going to be difficult to provide assistance to you guys.....

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:43 pm

@Uriel: I like that one xD

Speaking of which, finals are gonna suck for me :C Personal finance and English 2 are gonna destroy me! Dx

angel51897
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uriel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:03 am

Ehhhh..... The only thing that I have to worry about is my computer and networking final..... and maybe science.

Uriel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zack on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 pm

The last of my finals are Monday :) Not that I study anyways... Which lead to me failing Biology xD

Zack
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby angel51897 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Ahh, I remember taking Biology last year ^_^ It was alright, except that I kept falling asleep in that particular class :P By the way, my aniki still hasn't gotten the chance to get on a computer yet, so he's gonna take a while until he posts again...

angel51897
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!