Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

At The Edge of the World

At The Edge of the World [Fantasy/Sci-Fi]

a part of “At The Edge of the World”, a fictional universe by ShadowWake.

On Ista in the world of Indri'Enis, the medieval indigenous Teela have discovered a means of reaching the great expanse of the stars in Star-Ship made of Erythoril.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “At The Edge of the World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] At The Edge of the World [Fantasy/Sci-Fi]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Holy crap, I posted too! Woaaaaaaaaaaaaah. And we're going to the volcano planet, right?
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:33 am

And there we go; March's post been covered. See ya'll in May :P
Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Well, I've had my own post, late but ready. Now I hope our beloved GM overlord will guide is through! :D
Strength is not the answer, I can tell you that.

Hedya
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:23 pm

I will go read now. Apologies for my absence recently. We're getting ready for our next show with CODS and this year has required me a lot more than last year!

I will have to post after next week as it's show week next week, so I'm basically out all evening rehearsing until 10.30/11pm every night and will obviously be on stage in the eves next week. I may be able to get one in during the day, but just to give you a heads up if I can't! :)

ShadowWake
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: At The Edge of the World [Fantasy/Sci-Fi]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:57 pm

How did the show go? I know it's been a good while, but hey... better late than never, if what they say is right! :)

I hope you're doing well? I'm glad to see Hydrall posted! :D I may post a short answer soon, if nothing else happens for a few days. Let's keep this alive, guys! I don't know about you, but this year I seem to have more time at summer than un-summer (new word I just made up).

Hedya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:05 am

Yeah about that :P

Kestrel
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:21 am

Figured I'd humour this thread with it's half-yearly post and a Christmas greeting. And a happy newyear as well :P

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Merry almost Christmas to you, too! And the rest of you as well.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowWake on Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to y'all peeps!

Sorry this one has kinda died a death but keep a look out as Alacer and I are hatching something! It will be (very) casual although the concept should be quite fun, so we'll see how it goes! No hints yet, but I'll try and give you guys a heads-up once it's sorted. :)

ShadowWake
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestrel on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:17 am

Ah, the freedom forsaken guy, right? Sure, keep me updated. Can't promise I'll have the time, though, my own game decided to burst with new players and activity, and I got two other invitations to future games :P

Kestrel
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 pm

I'm intrigued! And I guess I'll be the one to say "Happy New Year!" :)

Would be great to join the gang again :)

Hedya
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!