Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Blood Diamond

The Blood Diamond

a part of “The Blood Diamond”, a fictional universe by noctemys.

A normal high school girl is thrust into a sinister, darker and unbelievable world after she meets a gorgeous man that promises to make her life a little bit better. [PRP]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Blood Diamond”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Blood Diamond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Blood Diamond"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"We either follow our purpose in life, or make one for ourselves."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: The Blood Diamond

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:23 pm

So what all characters are you wanting? are there certain roles you want filled?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilverInk on Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Same question as JEDH3 I would love to be able to incoorporate my own supernatural characters too.

SilverInk
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby noctemys on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:53 pm

@Jedh3 I don't know if I want to accept characters into this, since the players who do sign up and send in CP's end up dropping out and leaving holes in the role play, what am I supposed to do with inactive characters? I'll see what I can do, I'll talk to St. Valentine, this was supposed to be a PRP but if she thinks it's fine to accept other characters then I'll be gung-ho for it to and let you guys know.

@SilverInk basically as mentioned before, I'm not too keen on accepting characters from people that'll end up dropping out if things slow down, it's like they forget that there's lives we must attend to, can't always be here to post. To answer your questions, the supernatural creatures I'd like to have here are the one's you've seen in shows like SUPERNATURAL or Teen Wolf, whatever, vampires and were wolves maybe, that can add something to the role plays setting, each character brings their own unique story to it, I think it would be nice to see something else in there stirred in with the plot. As long as we reach the very end of it, no matter how long it takes I'm willing to accept others.

If not, then what would be the point?

I'll let you guys know A.S.A.P. once I tell St.Valentine your interest in joining. ^_^

XOXO
-H.

noctemys
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Streamwatcher Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!