Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Incunabulum

Incunabulum

a part of “Incunabulum”, a fictional universe by Nujuer.

There is a first fifty years to everything, after the destruction of the world into tiny islands, the first fifty years of Dragon riders is well on its way, unless Skypirates have anything to say about that.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Incunabulum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Incunabulum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 pm

So basically the Vagus does a little bit of everything. Whatever brings in money at the time. Got it.

Now someone get out there and post!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:17 pm

Don't mind if I give the islands names and such yea? XD

EDIT: OHMYGOD WE DONT HAVE A NAVIGATOR? WHY. A SHIP MUST HAVE A NAVIGATOR XDDD Shall i create one? Soon. But he won't appear YET.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:51 am

Lol yes I would love a navigator, I might make another charrie too. I can try advertising for rp's wanted though. I havent given that a try yet. If we dont have anyone by tomorrow night Silverlight then you can make another character.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:20 am

Im actually pretty excited in making a navigator, so could I have that role ? XP I mean, of course the last say still goes to you @Nujuer (:

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:52 pm

Siverlight- of course! You can have the navigator haha.

And welcome Ulfunn our new blacksmith! ^_^ thank you so much for joining!

Nujuer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:00 pm

*gasp* New character! K awesomesauce. And nice blacksmith we have here, he looks interesting.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:22 pm

Cool, welcome to the crew Ulfunn. Your character looks good, but it raises a few questions Nujuer may need to answer about plot. Jon helped build the dragons three years ago, however, the introduction states that the building of the dragons started a fifty year period of the dragon riders. So does this mean we are only three years into that fifty year period, or has it been going on for fifty years and Jon only helped build the more recent dragons? Also, what exactly is a metal dragon in this case. Is it a blimp built for combat? A world war 2 prop plane? Something else?

I don't mean to poke holes in your character or the plot, I'm just looking for some clarification. Thanks.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Metal dragons - I was thinking more of mountable automatons, like those in the Percy Jackson series. I'd reckon they have a bunch of tricks (spewing fire, etc), hence making them quite formidable atop their riders itself.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Well dragon production is still happening as the other dragons do get rusted or destroyed. These aren't invincible, so he could have been hired later on rather than earlier.

and the metal dragons are legit metal dragons

No worries its good to ask questions. If you have anymore feel free to ask, I may not know the answers as this story isn't finished in my head, I just had a base idea when I wrote the introduction so I'm still coming up with new things. So feel free to add stuff and tell me when things are bad haha.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Ah nice, an actual metal dragon, I like it. Also is the Vagus powered by coal?

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Vagus is a sort of steam engine hybrid, so yes there is coal involved. I dont think too much would be needed though as it is a hybrid, lol I'm no mechanic unfortunately.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Well, while we are at it. The Vagus looks exactly like the picture you have presented to us in the intro page right? So the red balloon is responsible for keeping the ship afloat. Then the tiny 'ship' looking thing at the bottom is where the main things are (living quarters, kitchen, helm, etc) RIght?

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Yes, that is exactly right, though its a big balloon and a big hull. Its one of the bigger ships out there. How Ryan came by it is part of the story, I've just decided haha. It has enough bedrooms for all of the crew, a large hull for cargo with opening doors near the bottom of the ship. There is a kitchen and a living room and a weapons cache as well as secret hulls for items of not so legal nature.

Nujuer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:37 pm

Merusagon wrote:Cool, welcome to the crew Ulfunn. Your character looks good, but it raises a few questions Nujuer may need to answer about plot. Jon helped build the dragons three years ago, however, the introduction states that the building of the dragons started a fifty year period of the dragon riders. So does this mean we are only three years into that fifty year period, or has it been going on for fifty years and Jon only helped build the more recent dragons? Also, what exactly is a metal dragon in this case. Is it a blimp built for combat? A world war 2 prop plane? Something else?

I don't mean to poke holes in your character or the plot, I'm just looking for some clarification. Thanks.

Oops good point i will give more clarifying yes the newer dragons being made sorry :p

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ulfunn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 pm

Thank you for the welcome I will try to be the best smith possible

Ulfunn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nujuer on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

You are already doing awesome!!!! ^_^

Nujuer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:39 am

@Merusagon Excellent job moving the plot along. You have given plenty of reason as to why the rebel ship would want to steal Vagus's parts.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:37 am

@Silver - Thanks, that's what I was goin' for. Glad to know I went about it in a good way.

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merusagon on Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:50 am

Yet another question! What kind of weapons does the Vagus have. Is it the old put some powder in the tube and drop a metal ball in there or is it more modern artillery type stuff or harpoons or what? Also how many of these weapons do we have facing each direction. And are they all on the top deck or housed below deck?

Merusagon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 pm

I'm starting to think that we are needing a blueprint of some sort XD

Okay, how about we go about doing this in three layers:

1st layer (main deck): Exposed sky. Where the helm is at. Kitchen (?)

2nd layer: Living Quarters (?)

3rd layer: Boiler room, as have been established by Michael. Perhaps theres uhmm...the weaponry sections at each side of the ship for the canons and stuff.

Yea, something like that.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!