Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New York City Strangers

New York City Strangers

a part of “New York City Strangers”, a fictional universe by TommyGirl.

Two strangers in New York, New York who have dreamed about each other before. Will they meet and fall in love or go their differing ways and wonder forever? It's up you! OPEN! Looking for more characters!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New York City Strangers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

New York City Strangers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:24 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New York City Strangers"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: New York City Strangers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Could I please reserve the Lead Female?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Andieland
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:02 pm

Okay she's finished let me know if anything needs to be changed.

Andieland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heureux on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:30 pm

I was wondering if I could be the crazy ex girlfriend? :3

heureux
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Yeah! She's all yours I just need her bio asap. Plus if you have any friends looking for a roleplay tell them we are still missing our lead male. But will take any characters they want to be.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:03 pm

After seven days you lose your reservation on a character if you haven't submitted a character. So heureux I'll give you THREE days to get your character info in before you lose your reservation.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 am

*coughs* Oh, uh, yeah. Made it here. I would like... *hums* Oh geez, I feel like that guy in the fast food line that can't make up his mind. Uh... Chhhw. Yeah, I guess I'll order a reservation for the girl's father.
"And that... Is all I can tell you." - The Bard.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:55 am

He is all yours. Yep I said it like that. Enjoy him WaltJRimmer!

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Andieland on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

T _ T I so want to do this RP, wish we could at least get the good guy. Oh and hi dad -waves at Walt- ^.^

Andieland
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 pm

I don't know. If I really try to, I might be able to both play dad and something else, but that might be kind of, well, disturbing.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:47 am

It's up to you... You need to write what you feel comforable writing but it is good to try new things....

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:37 pm

Well, you know, if I play a character who my character's daughter's has had a romantic interest in can kind of be... weird. I like to act. I'm not very good, I know, but back in school and stuff I liked drama and did a few plays for drama class. One of them, my girlfriend played my mother. It got REALLY awkward. Better word: Immensely. If push comes to shove, I'll take up a spare space. But it would be nice if we could get someone else, at least one person, to come in. I know we're all trying to get people, it's no one's fault. We all seem to want to play this and not be going anywhere, which I've seen something that has taken three, four days to start, most people leave, "It's taking too long, I thought it was dead."

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 am

Okay... I guess we should just take a break then and if someone else pops up I'll let you know

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:35 pm

I'll take the role of the Leading Male, if possible. Thank you.

λ„ˆλŠ” μ–Έμ œλ‚˜ λ‚΄ μ‚¬λž‘μΌκΊΌμ•Ό β™₯

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 pm

YES!!! HE IS YOURS!! THANK YOU!!!! SO MUCH!! Okay I should probably calm down now, So that's what I think I'll do.... yeah...

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xMyAN.Jell on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:24 pm

..So RPG randomly decided to submit my character despite that he was even finished. If it went through, please disregard it. I'm making the complete profile now.

Edit 3/03: I submitted the complete bio.

xMyAN.Jell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:59 pm

He is in... I'll take up the remaining characters. If anyone would like to help let me know.

(Sorry I haven't been here in a while lost internet. Again. It should stay now)

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Depending on what happens, I might not be able to do this... I'm very sorry to say that, I know we've been waiting to do this for a while and I SHOULD be able to, but I can't at the moment guarantee that. Thankfully, I have a minor character.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:40 am

Does everyone actually want to do this RP? If not I won't be upset...

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WaltJRimmer on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:08 am

I do. I just have real life stuff going on that's making it difficult. Like I said, I'm not saying I can't do it, just that I can't promise that I can.

WaltJRimmer
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!