Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Weak Power, Awesome Usage game!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

The Weak Power, Awesome Usage game!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:40 pm

The point of this game is to think up a power that looks totally useless, then find a way to make it one of the most powerful powers you can imagine. I'll start!

The ability to make plants grow really fast? How often do you swallow the seeds from fruit? How many are still in your digestive tract?
Or
The power to make yourself invisible for three seconds? Invisibility means reflection of radiation, putting most(if not all) of the universe's known forces into the cannot-hurt-you zone, meaning not only are you immune to lasers and whatnot, but no physical force can hurt you either!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Weak Power, Awesome Usage game!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightshade2012 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:14 pm

The power to read at high speed. This means that if an enemy is approaching, I read all the battle tactics, and then launch an awesome attack!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightshade2012
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpenserRex on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I can conjure medium size oranges and use them as projectiles. What's better is that these oranges are super juicy, and they really burn if you get them in your eyes.
Squiggle Bopper

SpenserRex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Actually, what are the limits on the amount of medium size oranges you can make, or how far away from you can you make them appear? If they just materialize out of nowhere, you've just become the world's deadliest assassin. No one's going to survive having an orange inside their skull. If you can produce an infinite number, you can go into business selling oranges, because since you simply materialized them, all the price of purchase is 100% profit.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyliel on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:40 am

The ability to send spam mail. Sounds kind of useless, except that it can also send the spam mail directly into a brain, which will make it overload.
That, in turn, causes seizures.
Perfect ability to incapacitate all creatures with brains and all machines controlled by computers!
"Here's da plan: win. If we lose, it's because ya didn't follow da plan."

Eyliel
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpartanWolf on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:50 pm

The ability to use your fingernails to peel anything! You could peel your way out of any cell or prison given enough time. You wouldn't need a peeler to peel carrots or other foods! It has a almost limitless amount of uses! (However, this doesn't necessarily mean your nails are sharp and you will constantly get stuff stuck under your nails.)
I live my life how I want to, I care not for death or illness.

SpartanWolf
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 am

The ability to summon a chicken only once in your life. I can use it if I am ever stranded and hungry!
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FateWhisperer on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:44 pm

The ability to shapeshift into a ball. You can hide from people by changing into something that doesn't look conspicuous. You can roll away from your problems! If you're savvy enough, you can also roll into your enemies, bounce on them, and pound them! There is no limit to what type of ball, so you can change into a basket ball, a bowling ball, or a rubber band ball.

FateWhisperer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 pm

The ability to summon an army of sumo wrestlers the size of a mouse. You can control all of them with your mind. Can save the money to buy a mouse trap.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 pm

The ability to make someone poop on command. Yet after a while they will dehydrate themselves and die. No I haven't thought about this before. >_>

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:30 pm

The abillity to turn plastic and paper products into steel

You can become the batman of pepakura
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!