Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Well... It's a story.

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

Well... It's a story.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wicked_lullaby on Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:02 am

Enjoy all you readers! :'D

I took a deep breath and looked down at my hands as the hot water ran over them. Images flashed through my head; horrifying images that could break even the strongest person. They made me sick, and made my head spin. They flash by so quickly. Brief sights of crimson and silver, brown and red.. All flashing by at an excruciating pace leaving me short of breath. I was quick to dismiss the thoughts when the familiar squeal of the bathroom door opening echoed through the metallic room.

More pictures flashing by in an accelerated pace like flipping sticky notes to form a doodle cartoon. More spinning around and around unable to stop. I looked in the mirror, using the chrome sink as something to stop me from falling down. My face was a bright red and my eyes were bloodshot with thin lines of bright red. My blue eyes had lines of brown in them and the pupil looked like it was swirling... Churning.

I fell to my knees, and put my hands to my eyes. Trying to block out the images that would never go away, trying to distance myself from the spinning that was no where but within myself.

"You're such a freak." Said the girl that walked in, looking down at me like I was trash. I removed my hands from my eyes and glared at her. Her lip was twisted to the side in the way that was her tell-tell sign of complete and utter disgust.

A wave of anger washed over me and my heart sped up. I could feel it beating in my finger tips that were cold and numb, both a side effect of the medication my therapist had prescribed for me.

I stood up, no longer able to control myself. as I slapped her right across her face so hard that it left a red mark, erasing the disgusted look that was replaced with complete horror. I was tired of them calling me names just because I was a little different. Why did they always have to use me as their tease toy! Its not my fault I'm schizophrenic! She blinked twice, then looked at me, stunned. I suppose she has the right to look at me like that, I normally wouldn't hurt anyone... Normally I wouldn't hurt anyone.

I walked out into the hall; and took a left to pass by the office. Making careful note to pass by Daire Symons' memorial. For some reason when I passed by it it always made my spins stop. Maybe because of the atmosphere... The way the entire hall seemed vacant, because no one went there anymore. It all seemed so gloomy.

There was an abundance of white candles, letters, and pictures. Candles she'd never light, letters she'd never read, pictures she'd never see. It all made me sick. But the spinning stopped, so blissful. The spinning started again, which always seemed to be the cause of my anger outbreaks.

I feel my cheeks heating up my hands begin to shake. A low grunt escapes my lips as once again I feel myself losing control once again. I grab ahold of the table the large memorial and flip it over. I scream and fall to my knees again. The guidance counceler rushes out and sees me.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright!?" She asks, taking my arm and lifting me up. Nothing helps. I begin to feel light headed, and numb. Darkness creeps up on the sides of my vision... Then consumes me until nothing seems to be real.

My hands are covered in a thick, red substance. It also covers the floor. I scream and cry out but no one hears me. the thick slimy stuff, blood, drips from my finger tips, and stains the hems of my jeans and the white of my converses. The stench of death lingers... I look down to realize what I had done.. What would haunt me for the rest of my life, what I did in an act on anger...

I wake with a scream. I cant take it anymore.

"I killed Daire Symons!" I whisper softly... She looks at me, shock in her eyes. Then grabs a phone...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wicked_lullaby
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!