Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

there isn't an escape

there isn't an escape

a part of “there isn't an escape”, a fictional universe by Haas33.

Basically, I am restarting/reopening one of my very first role-plays. it was very successful and i felt bad for closing it. But I am reopening it! MORE INFO INSIDE!!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “there isn't an escape”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

there isn't an escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun May 05, 2013 8:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "there isn't an escape"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: there isn't an escape

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severeity on Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 pm

I'll take female two please~ And the power I'm interested in is mostly the mind control option. I have one question before I make a character just so I'm not going to crap up too much, would it be possible to have the mind control be focused around Telepathy and Empathy? Meaning emotional and thought messages with some other effects?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Severeity
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sun May 05, 2013 10:46 pm

SOunds good to me. I will go ahead and reserve both female and the power, but if i get on tomorrow and at least a WIP character sheet isn't up, i will remove the reservations (I just don't like reserving stuff...)

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Mon May 06, 2013 1:50 am

Is there a spot left, since I'm willing to bring Sari back. And I know the one-liners are annoying, I was down for that moment. I'm fine with writing more then one line.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Yello!!!! May I reserve for Male 1??? Also, I haven't got threw all the ablilties but I would like to take up something called the electro master??? If you have ever seen the anime "Toaru kakauno Railgun" you will understand. I probably think my character would be that strong but I was thinking maybe shoot lightning bolts, make a magnetic field to control metal objects or attach myself to a metal wall or such for now. Maybe as the roleplay continues, I might shoot a Railgun or 2..????!!!! HAHA LOOKING FORWARD..

Harute
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KnotAubrey on Mon May 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey I was thinking about submitting a character, but I had a quick question? Do you mind if I make up twins? One girl (I realize the girl spots are taken, but it was worth an ask haha) and one boy? I think I can find someone to make another male character if you'd like? Let me know :) It looks like a fun RP!

KnotAubrey
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Mon May 06, 2013 8:18 pm

My character is up!!! Tell me if i need change!!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm

I would love if you took up Sari again, and Harute, your character looks great. KnotAubrey that sounds like a brilliant idea. Can't wait to see your characters

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KnotAubrey on Tue May 07, 2013 2:57 am

Hey I checked just before finishing up Ashleighs character sheet to make sure half-animal was still available, and it was at the time. I had no idea it was reserved. I'm sorry about the mix up, I wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

KnotAubrey
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue May 07, 2013 3:13 am

Oke, I'll get Sari up this afternoon.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severeity on Tue May 07, 2013 10:04 am

I changed my character up a bit to fit current style of the character sheet. Looks a bit better I think. Just wanted to let the GM know.

Severeity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Love on Tue May 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Hi! I seem rather interested in this roleplay since one of my friends recommended it to me, so can I take female 6 and the sound power?
An angel is something I'm
Not. Just a normal
Girl. Being me is
Everything I have ever
Loved.
On and off happiness is how I seem. I'm
Very much so.
Even if I forget you, will you forget me?

Angel-Love
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Tue May 07, 2013 7:55 pm

I have found the ultimate ability since I am the Electro Master!!!! Ha!!.. I think anyone with telepathic abilities can also do the same as I can if they get strong enough!!! Ill pm the people who are about that!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Tue May 07, 2013 9:27 pm

Guys... here are just a few other powers I thought of.... I kinda once tried to write a book on espers so...

NSpolar Basically create a magnetic push and pull between objects...
Temperacer Make heat or take away heat (basically freezing cold)
Firokenesis Manipulate fire

and so on... If anyone wants a ability that no one probably thought of... PM me... I kinda have more but I kinda told my friend who is joining to let her see the list of powers before I put it up here... HAHA THANKS!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Im very sorry KnotAubrey, I hate to say this, but you might have to choose a different mutation. Some of my older friends Tornadofan2 and defiler are both half animal (they are taking up their original characters)... three would just be chaos.... very very sorry. I know there has been a mixup.

Ange-love: that is so awesome that someone recommended this role-play!

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harute on Tue May 07, 2013 11:27 pm

To Tornadofan2

For Tornadofan2. Since the GM said your ablilty couldn't be used a small suggestion. How about a a temperacer??? You may no notice but a lot of natural disasters have to do with changes in the atmosphere. So by heating up the atmosphere in the right way, you can probably summon small tornadoes, or simply freeze your opponent stone cold? My opinion is that there probably should be limits to your power like you can't heat or freeze something unless you can touch them but except for that, it looked like a very fun ability for me... As I proclaim... This is just a suggestion and it was never my intention to lecture or anything... Thank you.. Hope I can enjoy this RP with you all!!!

Harute
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KnotAubrey on Wed May 08, 2013 11:20 am

It's alright! I was just keen to use Ashleigh because I edited the picture I was using for her and I was quite proud of it hhaha but it's okay I understand :) I can find somewhere else to use that character later on in life xD I think I'll make another male for Luckys twin though, try to even out the ratio, you know? I'll work on it today!

KnotAubrey
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Wed May 08, 2013 5:33 pm

Harute, what are you talking about? I never said Tornadofan2's ability couldn't be used....

Haas33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Severeity on Wed May 08, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm really excited to start this roleplay :)

Severeity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MegaKooala12 on Wed May 08, 2013 9:48 pm

i've decided to make a male character, and let's just say i decided to think a little bit outside the box with him :D (tell me if it's going too outside the box, though. He's still a wip, so i'll be able to change him if need be.)
"Remember that guy who gave up?

Neither does no one else..."

KEEP ON KEEPING ON.

MegaKooala12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!