Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

i was hoping you could help me with my bio

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

i was hoping you could help me with my bio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shade of doom on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Name:Austin
Sex:male
Race:human

Personality: cares for others and himself.he would do anything for anyone without reward

Likes:Practicing magic, and practicing with other weapons or fighting styles.
Dislikes:People hurting each-other without reason,and people treating others incorrectly and cutting them down by saying they cant do something and to stop trying.

Powers or commonly used spells: enchant weapon, summon animal,incinerate enemy

weapon(s): Staff of Magic, enchanted longsword, crossbow

Appearance:Tall, wears long navy blue robes, and no hood. his eyes are the color of the morning sun, and he is pale with average muscle, his hair was black with blue streaks.

history: Austin was born in an in-slaved community and everyone was walking around in torn cloths, carrying bricks, wood, and the man who enslaved all the people. If you didn't do what you were told, you would be torchered until you did it.He had to practice when he was getting water for the village.He practiced every day hoping to be strong enough to free his people. and after 2 years of pure practice he approached the kings house and killed the king in order to free him and his people.He has protected his home ever since.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shade of doom
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Re:i was hoping you could help me with my bio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riel on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:06 pm

This might help you get started.

If you want, I can break it down for you myself. Just tell me.
This is all we've got now
Scream until your heart stops
Never gonna regret
Watching every sunset
We'll listen for your heartbeat
| Scream your heart out. |

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riel
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: i was hoping you could help me with my bio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:44 pm

the easiest way perhaps would be to talk to someone over PM, a board or messenger and explain to them exactly who your character is, and then ask them to help you (NOT do it for you, because you will not learn that way) to write your bio.

if you'd like me to help you, PM me or add me on messenger, waterbubblebaby@hotmail.com, or we can just talk about it here.

But you will improve your skills more if, essentially, you write it yourself, with someone to help you.
:)
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!