Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tacticus: WWII, The Pacific Theater.

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tacticus: WWII, The Pacific Theater.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:42 pm

This is an interest check thread for an MRP of the Pacific Theater.

No profile needed, only skills.

And do we have any defenders of Japan who want in?

United States Marines Corps- (Kronos)
United States Army- (Open)
United States Army Air Force- (Ottoman)
United States Navy- (Ryand-Smith)(Maybe)

Imperial Japanese Army- (Open)
Imperial Japanese Navy- (Open)

Red Army- (Eudemonia)(Maybe)
Red Fleet- (Open)
VVS (Soviet Air Forces)- (Kronos)

Dutch Forces- (Ottoman)
British Forces- (Ottoman)

Any other faction you want in-(Open)

The date is 1941, December 14th, It is one week after Pearl Harbor.

But... Before you do all of this, read up on it! Accuracy is what we're aiming for.

Romance will be punished with flak.
Last edited by Kronos on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Tacticus: WWII, The Pacific Theater.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 pm

Is the battle of Pelilu going to come up?
I might sign on as my Grandfather.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Maybe. Depending on how the war changes, and according to the actions of our Generals and Admirals in this war.

Kronos
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Ah, I gotchya, from a tactical perspective.

What about the Austrailians, Kiwis, Dutch, Frenchies, and Tommies? Not to mention the Chinese, Indians, Thai(When they get involved), and if you're bringing the Soviets in, (though a bit late) the Mongolians?

I'll take Army Air Corps if you don't want it.
I'll take the Brits & Dutch too, if you bring them in.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:36 pm

That's a lot of troops to control, but eh, what the hell.

You can take the USSAF. I'll do play the VVS and Maybe the USMC.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:40 pm

Okie Dokie.
I would put in the one's that are going to be there for sure though, due to events leading up to this point, (Europeans), but, that's me. It's your RP, do it your way. :)

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:42 pm

You can play the British and Dutch, but don't expect me to be adding individual armies to the list for them, just nations.
Last edited by Kronos on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:16 pm

That's enough for me. :B
Thanks.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:17 pm

A quick note: I've decided to scale back the timeline, and start one week to the day after Pearl Harbor.

Kronos
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!