Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Goddess and the Demon

Goddess and the Demon

a part of “Goddess and the Demon”, a fictional universe by minimeg1718.

“Their story has been told throughout time and space. It transcends the planetary and dimensional limits."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Goddess and the Demon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Goddess and the Demon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm

minimeg1718 wrote:Hey guys! I want to get this rolling soon. We don't have to wait for all of the astrological warriors to join before we start, so don't worry about that. I'm thinking sometime next week is when we should officially start. I'm going to work really hard on getting all the city locations up but let me know if there are any you want me to put up straight away. =D

In terms of roleplaying, I'm ready to go. But, do to the way I constructed Myles' bio, I stupidly cornered him into being stuck in Caritus, in either the palace district, or maybe the harbor, so if anyone is interested in roleplaying with me, we'd have to do it around there, if that's ok in all.
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 pm

umademeink96 wrote:In terms of roleplaying, I'm ready to go. But, do to the way I constructed Myles' bio, I stupidly cornered him into being stuck in Caritus, in either the palace district, or maybe the harbor, so if anyone is interested in roleplaying with me, we'd have to do it around there, if that's ok in all.

Aryana, my character, is actually going to land in Caritus, kind of near the palace. Myles can be the first astrological warrior she runs into if you'd like. But that would mean he might get roped into the whole war thing pretty quickly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:03 am

minimeg1718 wrote:
umademeink96 wrote:In terms of roleplaying, I'm ready to go. But, do to the way I constructed Myles' bio, I stupidly cornered him into being stuck in Caritus, in either the palace district, or maybe the harbor, so if anyone is interested in roleplaying with me, we'd have to do it around there, if that's ok in all.

Aryana, my character, is actually going to land in Caritus, kind of near the palace. Myles can be the first astrological warrior she runs into if you'd like. But that would mean he might get roped into the whole war thing pretty quickly.

That's fine, besides, even if he gets roped in quickly doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to join her. Or, even if he does, there is the possibility of him changing sides, or whatever. I'm not particularly picky about what happens, and would like to see where the roleplay goes naturally.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 am

Hey minimeg1718, I'm tempted to take up a couple more characters for this, the King and Queen of Caritus to be precise. But I'm not sure if you are going to go through with making all of them NPC's. Also, if I am to claim them, what sort of roles do they have within the plot? Do they have to take sides with either Lux or Nox or are they automatically aligned with Lux?

Thanks for answering my questions! Can't wait for this to start :D

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:30 pm

umademeink96 wrote:That's fine, besides, even if he gets roped in quickly doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to join her. Or, even if he does, there is the possibility of him changing sides, or whatever. I'm not particularly picky about what happens, and would like to see where the roleplay goes naturally.

Since Aryana isn't going to know that she's the Lux reincarnation at first he wouldn't feel pressured to join her anyways. I love the idea of playing things out as they progress. That's why I love that most of the people applying are neutral characters. Makes me bubbly inside =D.

Falron wrote:Hey minimeg1718, I'm tempted to take up a couple more characters for this, the King and Queen of Caritus to be precise. But I'm not sure if you are going to go through with making all of them NPC's. Also, if I am to claim them, what sort of roles do they have within the plot? Do they have to take sides with either Lux or Nox or are they automatically aligned with Lux?

They were only going to be NPC characters if nobody else claimed them so they're totally yours if you want them. Caritus, Lacus, and Gellus are loyal to Lux. But it would be interesting to have one of the cities royals secretly loyal to Nox. You can play that out however you want it!

Also, for extra characters, we can probably put their profiles in the same OOC board as the shards. I don't need to approve them since I know you all are competent writers. Just don't make anything ridiculous haha. Does that sound good?

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm

minimeg1718 wrote: Since Aryana isn't going to know that she's the Lux reincarnation at first he wouldn't feel pressured to join her anyways. I love the idea of playing things out as they progress. That's why I love that most of the people applying are neutral characters. Makes me bubbly inside =D.

Awesome! Okay, so whenever you are ready to start just let me know. I can go first, but I've never roleplayed on this board before, so I'm not exactly sure how it works, so it might be a good idea for you to go first, unless you think it would be better if my character started.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm

umademeink96 wrote:Awesome! Okay, so whenever you are ready to start just let me know. I can go first, but I've never roleplayed on this board before, so I'm not exactly sure how it works, so it might be a good idea for you to go first, unless you think it would be better if my character started.

Quelle and I are going to do our posts first in "our" world. The role play is going to start out with the two of them at the museum and then they'll fly through the mirror to Tellus. Once they're in Tellus we can make our posts together. I picture that happening on Monday at the latest. Quelle and I are trying to work out a system right now since our time differences are waaay off. We'll be starting it in PM and then post everything here. So that should hopefully go by quickly.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 pm

minimeg1718 wrote:
Falron wrote:Hey minimeg1718, I'm tempted to take up a couple more characters for this, the King and Queen of Caritus to be precise. But I'm not sure if you are going to go through with making all of them NPC's. Also, if I am to claim them, what sort of roles do they have within the plot? Do they have to take sides with either Lux or Nox or are they automatically aligned with Lux?

They were only going to be NPC characters if nobody else claimed them so they're totally yours if you want them. Caritus, Lacus, and Gellus are loyal to Lux. But it would be interesting to have one of the cities royals secretly loyal to Nox. You can play that out however you want it!

Also, for extra characters, we can probably put their profiles in the same OOC board as the shards. I don't need to approve them since I know you all are competent writers. Just don't make anything ridiculous haha. Does that sound good?

Alright, sounds good :) I'll get started right away :D

This is so exciting!

Falron
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:19 am

Falron wrote:Alright, sounds good :) I'll get started right away :D

This is so exciting!

Read them and they look great! I'm planning on creating a bunch of characters for you all just to keep up the interactions. Remember guys, it's not just about allying with Nox or Lux, the barrier holding the demons back has disappeared so there is going to be a war. Most of my sides are going to be humans or demons. Let me know how you picture things starting out and i'll do my best to accommodate that. =D I literally cannot sleep I'm so excited.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:50 am

Got the first post up! You all can start posting whenever you want to =D. But let me know if you want me to develop something with you! I want o make a bunch of side characters!

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:09 am

minimeg1718 wrote:Got the first post up! You all can start posting whenever you want to =D. But let me know if you want me to develop something with you! I want o make a bunch of side characters!

I did it guys, I've posted. In the cARITUS hARBOR DISTRICT. woooooooowwwwwwwooooowOOOOOWOWOWOWOW

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:23 pm

umademeink96 wrote:I did it guys, I've posted. In the cARITUS hARBOR DISTRICT. woooooooowwwwwwwooooowOOOOOWOWOWOWOW

Haha, sweet! I just replied as well. =D

I'm going to be working on side characters now. Woohoo!

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hystericalmirth on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:37 pm

Who would like to do anything in Lapideus? Or are there any plans for that city? I don't want to have my main character doing nothing for a length of time while the majority of my roleplaying ends up being side characters.

hystericalmirth
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

hystericalmirth wrote:Who would like to do anything in Lapideus? Or are there any plans for that city? I don't want to have my main character doing nothing for a length of time while the majority of my roleplaying ends up being side characters.

I can make a character to play with Loreitia. Also, since Lapideus is so close to Caritus, either Aryana, Myles, and Carac could head over to Lapideus or Loreitia could head over to Caritus. But for now, I'm happy to create a character so that Loreitia isn't stuck in limbo. I can discuss this over pm or over skype with you =D.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hystericalmirth on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 pm

We can talk over skype, pm isn't working for me. For some reason I'm not able to send messages and I can't find out why. My skype is hystericalmirth.

hystericalmirth
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Hey, um, are Myles and Aryana still waiting for a Carac post, or am I supposed to go?

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:49 pm

umademeink96 wrote:Hey, um, are Myles and Aryana still waiting for a Carac post, or am I supposed to go?

You can go again =D. Sweetiebatch can have Carac come in when she's ready.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:42 pm

minimeg1718 wrote:
umademeink96 wrote:Hey, um, are Myles and Aryana still waiting for a Carac post, or am I supposed to go?

You can go again =D. Sweetiebatch can have Carac come in when she's ready.

Yay!!! Okkkkkkk I posted again! Feel free to reply whenever you get the chance.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweetiebatch on Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:43 am

Sorry I know we ere supposed to start monday I just got super busy. It is my birthday today and the days leading up were crazy! But I will get something up tonight (:

sweetiebatch
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minimeg1718 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 pm

sweetiebatch wrote:Sorry I know we ere supposed to start monday I just got super busy. It is my birthday today and the days leading up were crazy! But I will get something up tonight (:

Happy birthday! Don't worry, I understand hecticness surrounding birthdays. Take your time and enjoy your day! =D

EDIT: Oh! Hystericalmirth, I posted for Quentin in Loreitia's thread. I'm sorry it took so long.

minimeg1718
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!