Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Silent Hill

Welcome to Silent Hill

a part of “Welcome to Silent Hill”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A bus stops right outside the quaint town of Silent Hill after the engine dies. With the driver no where in sight, the only choice is to go into town and look for some help. Little did they know that they were brought there for a reason. [Not accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Silent Hill”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Welcome to Silent Hill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah, I just...really want deadalivecat to post. 0.o

A few days?
It's...been...a few days. D:
If she doesn't post tomorrow then I'll just continue on. xD
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadalivecat on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Hey guys, I'd like to apologize for my lack of posting. Please feel free to continue without me, as I will catch up eventually. What I think I will do is post periodically, but in extra long amounts to make up for what I have missed. Currently I have an overwhelming amount of commitments, and as it turns out, they are eating up my free time... all of it. I will post when I can, and in great detail, but I can guarantee nothing else. I am sorry for holding you guys up, I still would like to be a part of this story, although my character may have to become less of an important character in comparison to everyone else's. Thank you for your patience, I hope to post soon.
"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."- Al Capone

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

deadalivecat
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vapor viper on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi all, just checking in. I'm still around.

vapor viper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Oh how I hope we could continue...

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vondoom2099 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Checking in as well. Hope we keep this going :)

vondoom2099
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:04 am

Thadine :-( I think we should proceed ahead with the story...

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:55 am

Is this still going? No pressure but I'd love to carry on.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vondoom2099 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:12 pm

No idea why, but the site has been acting wonky for me. It's possible it's doing that to Thadine too...

vondoom2099
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:10 am

Thadine has posted. now its just fair for everyone else to post too.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vapor viper on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Second post done.

I'm hoping I got it right, and that when Kyle mentioned the second path he meant the one leading down from the deck to the graveyard, the one that you go down at the start of Silent Hill 2. I also assumed that the bus hadn't quite reached the observation deck yet, as Kade didn't describe it at the start. Is the gate going to be open in this instance, to give people multiple routes into town?

vapor viper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:35 am

Ah sure, the gate will be open.

I'll also have most of the buildings open, for convenience. I mean, who wants to spend ten posts search for a key to open the doors to the Hospital?

I'll post again soon.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 pm

I haven't been playing Silent Hill games much so I'm probably just going to make up things as I go. And I'm probably going to RP as random monsters, just to get the story going. :-P Hope none of you mind.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vapor viper on Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:23 pm

Maybe you should consult with Thadine before you do that? In Silent Hill media in general there tends to be some build up before monsters first appear, I wasn't really expecting to encounter any for a while and my character's sort of going on ahead of everyone else.

vapor viper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:49 am

Yeah sure. But I remember discussing with Thadine that I would be the monster that is going to come after Kade.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:58 pm

I hope someone post something soon...

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vapor viper on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 am

I think Andrew and Felix are due another post. Or Thadine could just continue.

vapor viper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deadalivecat on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:40 pm

I have finally posted, next post shouldn't be delayed so badly. Sorry for the wait.

deadalivecat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vapor viper on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Hopefully Thadine will see this soon and maybe advance things a little.

vapor viper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vapor viper on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:26 am

Roll call for everyone still waiting?

vapor viper
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 am

I'm still here! Just waiting for the story to move forward.

Falron
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!