Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Of Us - Survivors

The Last Of Us - Survivors

a part of “The Last Of Us - Survivors”, a fictional universe by macheteshark.

Approximately twenty years ago humanity was wiped out essentially overnight. It spread like wildfire and from within ourselves, our worst nightmares emerged. Now we do everything we can to survive, there is nothing left... Just the Last of Us..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Of Us - Survivors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Last Of Us - Survivors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:47 am

First post is up! By no means do you have to write as much as I have (honestly didn't notice as this is the second time I've tried to write the opening post.) I had to factory reset my phone this morning so my original good opening post got deleted since back up wasn't set up on my new phone. So I just spent a tiring school/work day writing on breaks. Its not as good as I wanted but by this point my brain is fried. Go ahead and set your posts up however. If you want tovuse the scenerio I described in my post using the NPC characters Madina and Audici feel free or otherwise just do what you do best. (my motto)we might spend a few initial posts in the settlement but for the most part we will be out in the big bad world.

If you gave any questions at all please PM Macheteshark or myself and we can answer any questions you've got.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Do you want us to use the third person present tense like you've done in your post?

I would normally use third person past tense, but I don't mind switching it up for this game. Just give me a nudge if I slip back into past tense.

I might make a little use of your NPCs as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:40 pm

I generally prefer present tense as its easier for me to write (I blame every teacher I've ever had for not teaching me how to correctly use past tense...or first person or omniscient for that matter.) But don't jump out of your comfort zone if you don't want to. If your comfortable with switching it up for this roleplay that's great.

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Okay, Tia's in. Hope it's okay.

I'd appreciate it if someone would check what I've written, especially the bit about the Fireflies, to make sure it fits with the Last of Us world - I haven't played the games, remember.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Your post is good. The fireflies bit is accurate as well. If you want more information on fireflies here's a link to the wiki page -http://thelastofus.wikia.com/wiki/Fireflies

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I should have a post up by this evening. This week has just been kind of hectic with my son starting back to school.

"If I have learned anything about life and love, it is that they are tenuous things that can end at any moment. Caution is essential- but not at the cost of wasting your life."

Sathandra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Same same as above! I've been writing one intermittently since the first post! It will be done!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:51 pm

This is where the fun really starts guys. I've left it open ended so that we can progress from here. Brian is still in the streets btw. After these next few posts things will progress outside the settlement to get things happening more quickly.

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 am

God damn, I thought I would be able to buy myself a little time with my last post, but I've got two right on top of it!

It'll have to be tomorrow, guys, sorry.

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:58 pm

I really like the pace of posting in this RP. Though I guess it helps to have a small group.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Sorry for the long delay. It took quite a bit of work to crank this one out. Ive pushed to bring outside the settlement at last. Now begins the adventure.

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:36 am

Just so you guys know, I wont have a post up until tomorrow... BUT, don't feel like you can't post!!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 am

Sorry for the delay, people. I thought we were waiting for Machete.

I'll probably post tomorrow

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Is that it, then? Or is there going to be more?

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderSavageEternity on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Currently we are waiting for MacheteShark who has been without internet for quite a while. This is a roleplay both of us thought out a lot about. Perhaps if he doesn't return I will restart it at another time and see how that goes. I will be PM'ing him soon to see if he is yet able to post or not. Ive been sick for the past few days So getting on has been kind of hard.

Like I said if he cannot continue then I will restart and we can go from there, perhaps with a different plot and such. Or rather if you two would like to continue without a fourth that would also be fine.

UnderSavageEternity
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sathandra on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Either way is fine for me, I'll still be here.

Sathandra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faith Fanon on Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:55 am

Okay, I'm willing to hang on for Machete too,in that case

Faith Fanon
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!