Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: War of the Legendaries

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Pokemon: War of the Legendaries

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gigatronthepwn on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:23 pm

(Arceus is an NPC: mostly, he just does exactly what you had him do there, which is talk.)

It was pitch black in Saffron when Registeel arrived, the dead of night. He had sent his minions away en route, since they were not only too badly damaged to help him but would also draw too much attention. He had already had more of his servants hide themselves throughout the city in case he did need the back-up. Touching down just outside the city limits, he transformed again, jet engines becoming treaded metal tires, wings becoming doors and windows, until he looked nearly identical to a normal grey SUV. No one suspect him in this form. He drove into the city limits, making his way slowly but steadily towards the Saffron City Gym. Sabrina would be there. She always was. He researched his targets thoroughly. Registeel, upon reaching the Gym, pulled in behind it, where he was out of sight, and then returned to his normal bipedal shape. Time to go to work.
In ages of hate and raging swords / Along these gray plains so wild and cold
The armies of dragons, men, and elves / All stormed the dark gates of a thousand hells
And now we'll declare eternal war / To every damned new hellish lord

On the way to Ainor!
-"On The Way To Ainor" by Rhapsody of Fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gigatronthepwn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Rayquaza, now looking at each direction wanting to know witch route to take. "I should stalk him, and wait. I can just try and use acient rock, like before. My memorys fuzzy but, I can maybe use the move..-" Cut off his thought, as he heard something coming up the route; Possibly Registeel; or his Minions. "I should hide.." Said the green dragon, and he swiftly hid in the bushes; and just as he thought, Registee sending his weak minions in the night to rest. "I should just try and attack them. My power against theres, It like taking candy away from a rock." Thought Rayquaza, as he leaped out...- Nothings there.. Thought Rayquaza, as he heard something behind him. "Who Goes there." Said Rayquaza, keeping his back twards either a pokemon, or a human.
*When life brings you down, nothig but a frown. Turn it around upside down, it won't be awhile, it'll become a §mile.*

Only such a vast uniferse can contain such killers...

When life gives you death, You make it live.

Pika? Pika Pi ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trungo on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Celebi had a bad feeling, in his dream, he sensed that Rayquaza was worrying about the girl, he had to learn ancient rock from him. Celebi flies towards the path of the sky, and was looking for Rayquaza.
(Sry for short paragraph)

trungo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Rayquaza, turning around seeing Celebi flying on the sky path. Seeing that Celebi was too far away to talk normally to, he had to fly twards him. Rayquaza, quickly starting out at him, grabbing his arm, and pulling him unto his cloud post. "Celebi, Look; You may allready know..But I need to know one of your moves." He said, quickly saying something again, "Its Acient Rock. I need to take out Registeel, but I dont know how to, He has what Ive heard him say, "ScornBrand" You need to help me get the girl, and take him out, before he can finish his plan." Exsplaned Rayquaza, letting go of Celebis hand. "And where did you put the Human? You would know I dont like us harming the Humans." He said again, being true to his words.

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gigatronthepwn on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:13 pm

"All units, be on alert. I'm entering the Gym now." With this announcement out, Registeel shifted his right forearm into a monstrous jagged sledgehammer and his left forearm into the Flash Cannon gun shape. He raised his Hammer Arm and began tearing into the wall, smashing it to pieces. He should have been breaking in right behind Sabrina, and she would be taken off-guard. He'd grab and subdue her before she could release a single one of her team. He'd be out of there before any local law enforcement could impede his progress. It was easy.

Too easy. He should have known something would go wrong. It was too good of a set-up.

A woman stood in the middle of the gym floor, but she was clearly not Sabrina. Registeel could tell just from seeing her back. That waist-length blond hair was not Sabrina's. That black clothing was not Sabrina's. When she turned around to face him, that wry smile and those grey eyes were not Sabrina's. This woman was someone entirely different; she wasn't one of the ScornBrand.

"I will only ask you once, and it's in your best interest to answer me correctly," Registeel growled, already losing his patience. "Where is Sabrina?"

"When I heard about what happened in Ever Grande, I had a feeling you'd be coming here," she answered. "Sabrina's somewhere where you can't get to her, and so are all the other ScornBrand."

"I see," was Registeel's only response at first. This woman knew things that humans didn't normally know. "Then I'll beat it out of you. I won't leave Saffron until I know."

The woman only smiled, and then tossed a ball high into the air. The sphere split open and loosed an array of light, and from this light emerged a Garchomp, snorting and gnashing at the air.

Gigatronthepwn
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 am

(Sorry for the lastness?)

Lugia landed on a mountain. Zaptos, Moltres and Articuno land with him. The boy that was at the arena when the fighting began lands on the ground after being dropped by his dragonite. Lugia looks at the boy and says

"Why did you follow us?"
Johnathon laughs and says
" you think i would miss the chance to help a legendary pokemon? and who knows you might even trust me enough after this to join my team."
Lugia laughs and says
" i doubt it,but I could use all the help I can get, so I guess you will do."

Lugia had let Registeel escape,he didn't know what he had planned,or if his plan had been started already,but Lugia was going to find a way to stop it. Articuno walks to the edge of the mountain and stands next to Lugia and says

" It's ok we will figure this out as a team."

Lugia stares at him and says

"I hope so,or this could all end with massive destruction, I can't have that on my hands."

Lugia looks at his wings and says

"well you know what I mean."

Articuno chuckles and then flaps his wings and hovers over the ground, he looks at the group and says " Well come on we have a lot of ground to cover if we want to find Registeel, or maybe we should find the other pokemon and start an army."

Lugia shakes his head and says " We can't start an army,because that will only cause damage to the humans and smaller pokemon. it would turn out very bad. so for now we will just find Registeel and watch his movements, he may notice us, but with the five of use together he can do nothing,but watch us follow him."

Johnathon looks up at Lugia and says "you included me in your speech."

Lugia stares down at him and says " don't get sappy on me boy,we don't have time." Lugia dives off the mountain and then flies off, Articuno,Moltres and Zaptos all do the same. Johnathon calls Dragonite and the two fly off to catch up.
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trungo on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Celebi told Rayquaza, how he put reborn in training, at the mountains. Celebi told Rayquaza how he gather all the pokemon and gave reborn a challenge, and he told him how Reborn got stronger, ''I got a feeling that Reborn gonna have some serious battle in the future'' said Celebi. Celebi told Rayquaza, that he will help him.

trungo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blayeded on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 pm

"If that is my duty.. That is what I will do"

Rayquaza said griping his hand.. Claw, as he rememberd How if he were to help the human girl he would of killed her. "Hm.. Aslong as there is no innocent bloodshead."

Blayeded
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MrGameAndWatch on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Too late to join?
Name: Groudon.
Alliance: Arceas.
Moves: Earthquake, Rollout, Solarbeam, Fissure (Not trying to godmod, I know it's normally 1hko, but it has low accuracy, so lets just pretend it's basically a less accurate, more powerfull earthquake. Please? I'm out of move ideas.)
Bio: "I know my position in this world. I protect the land from fading into the sky, or washing into the sea. My conflicts with Kyogre were foolish. We both wanted the same thing: to protect our part of the world. Neither of us wanted each other's territory, we just wanted peace. Rayqauza showed us that. Me, I just want peace. Darkrai took that from me. His army is destroying the land. I hope the other guardians are smart enough to realize that the one who gave us life is on our side. He trusted us with our duties, and mine is to protect the soil. I am with Arceas, for he trusted me with my duty, and now I shall fulfill it, even if it costs me my life."~Groudon
Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip! Blip!

MrGameAndWatch
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!