Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mortal King

Mortal King

a part of “Mortal King”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Assassinations and other dangers are a daily worry for any King. But the King of Vallrien is a unique man targeted by seemingly the entire country. Can his personal guard keep him alive through it all?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mortal King”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Mortal King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:08 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Mortal King"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Mortal King

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Hello!
I'm quite interested in this roleplay, as the plot looks very intriguing, but I have a couple questions.
I was just wondering if there would be any limit to cursing? (I usually try to stay clean in roleplays and have a habit of checking before I join them. As long as the f-bomb isn't dropped, I shouldn't be too bad off.) And, I haven't been on in a while, and wonder if this is a problem. I'll try to get back into the habit of getting on, but if these are problems, I would take no offense to you wanting someone else to roleplay with you.
(Wow... Long post!)
Thanks!
-Comic
"With great power comes great responsibility." -Narrator from Spiderman
"Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away... forever." -The Joker
"Yeah- like Wolverine rhymes with... Louver Screen?... Hoover Spleen?... Hey what the heck does it rhyme with?" -Deadpool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Hey Comic :D I don't mind cursing myself, I usually use a few curse words in my writing, I do stay away from the f-bomb as I don't care for it all that much. I don't mind on how often you get on I know that there are other things that call for your attention. I myself am a full time college student with two jobs. I'm usually pretty well off on time, though there may be times when I won't be able to come on. In any case it's all good to me :)

Thanks so much for the interest! If you're still interested let me know and send me a bit of writing, you can even write as the King if you like. I just want to see how you write ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:14 pm

Hey sorry I missed yesterday!!! I got bogged down with a freakin research paper that's due tomorrow. Finally done with it though :) so I'm off to give a response!! XD

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:56 pm

That's completely fine! I hate research papers- well, homework just stinks in general. I've been in that same situation plenty of times. :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:47 am

Thanks lol :D

Apologies if it's far too long. I tend to get a little long winded during fight scenes and such ... >.>

Also, in response to your message the other day. You weren't blowing up my inbox at all XD it's totally cool either way how we communicate :) I just thought OOC would be easier for you is all :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:52 pm

Haha, now it's my turn to be sorry! I didn't mean to not post yesterday, in fact I have at least half of it done and tried to finish yesterday, but I got very distracted and it never got done. It'll be up very soon though! :)

By the way, i just thought I'd let you know that I will be unable to get online tomorrow and possibly Friday too. I'll try to get as much writing in as I can.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:23 pm

I like the idea of someone finding out about the secret passageway ;) That was awesome! I'm very open to whatever ideas you have in mind so feel free to do as you wish :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Hey Comic!! So I'm leaving tonight to go to Reno for Thanksgiving so I won't be on tomorrow. However, I'll be on Friday night so I'll catch you then ;) If you post before I leave tonight I may have a reply post up for you. If not then I'll have it for you Friday :) Happy thanksgiving!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:52 am

Alright! Happy (belated) thanksgiving to you too- I hope you have a great time and safe travels! ;D

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:08 pm

Thanks Comic :D I had a great time. It was a short trip, sadly, but it was worth while ;) Hope your thanksgiving was good as well!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Hello! I'm quite sorry and very disappointed with myself that I haven't gotten around to a reply post. I've found myself quite busy with Basketball, but I should be pretty free to write tomorrow afternoon. I just wanted to let you know this so you didn't think I had vanished or anything of the sort. I hope I'm not causing too much of a problem. :(

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:39 pm

Not at all :D You're just fine! You had already let me know that you were fairly busy to begin with so I'm quite alright if we don't get a post in every day. I totally understand with being busy and doing other things :) Thank you though for dropping in and letting me know, I do appreciate that! I hope basketball is going well for you ;) That sounds like a lot of fun. I play softball myself, so I know what you mean about the whole sports scene :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Hey Comic, sorry for not posting yesterday I was super busy and so tired when I got home. I'll get something up either tonight or tomorrow. Sorry again!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:36 pm

You're totally fine- no rush! :)

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:43 am

Lol thanks :) all done finally!!! Hope you like ;) Looking forward to your reply!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby comicbooklover on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:24 pm

I feel like such a failure at the moment- it's been a week and I've failed to reply. :((( Right now I'm at my grandmother's home which has no Internet but I will have it up ASAP.

comicbooklover
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:27 pm

It's alright :) Take your time! There's no rush at all here ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!