Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Final Bite

The Final Bite

a part of “The Final Bite”, a fictional universe by Unwritten~.

After years of being the in the shadows, vampires finally start hunting down hunters. What happens when the leader of said hunters finally decide to take action? Blood.. War.. Chaos... [More Info. Inside] (Many roles!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Final Bite”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Final Bite

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:10 pm

why couldn't we just get started before that role is filled, everyone will need to write their introduction post and that should be enough time to get that roll filled or find someone who would be willing to fill it. I feel like the longer we wait the less likely success will be in this roleplay....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyLily on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 pm

My character basically depends on having the unfilled role filled due to her hunting him. So if it was unfilled and we started, which can sometimes scare people off when a roleplay has begun, then I wouldn't be able to do that much with my character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkyLily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:37 pm

I will just take the character myself. I'll create him tomorrow and we can start then.

Hopefully this role-play doesn't die before it even starts.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:11 pm

I'm going to go ahead and say posting can start.

I will be making that Hunter soon.

So, let's say it is a Saturday evening, during the Fall(Autumn) time.. End of October? Y'all can post doing whatever.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:18 pm

@RPgamergirl the code should be size =10 in the first box and just /size in the last one

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:02 pm

I went ahead and posted for Wes and Teagan. I'll make the other hunter this evening or tomorrow. I really wish I could find someone else to portray him. I'm terrible with keeping up with three characters. :|

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Sorry it took me forever to post. Last week was just fuckery with financial aid and work and having to re-create my schedule because of foolishness. But I'm here now and I will post for Shay and Luke again later.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:27 pm

No worries, I'm way behind with everything. A lot has been going on around here on my end. It should level out soon though.. Hopefully.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:27 am

Can I just ask, where have the others gone? :S

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:54 pm

I am so sorry I havent posted yet guys, I had a rough week at school and have had my head in a book for school during all of my free time, i will try to post tomorrow evening.
again really sorry!
mist

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwritten~ on Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:23 pm

@Moonlight::

I really don't know. :/ I'm about to send out some PMs unless someone else would like to..

I messaged a couple people about taking on the last hunter role and they haven't messaged back as of yet. Bleh.

@mist::

That is perfectly alright, I understand.

Unwritten~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:42 pm

*Poke* Is it dead?
Come on, guys, this was really promising and so many of you haven't even posted once :(

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinkMumu on Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 pm

SkyLily wrote:My character basically depends on having the unfilled role filled due to her hunting him. So if it was unfilled and we started, which can sometimes scare people off when a roleplay has begun, then I wouldn't be able to do that much with my character.

I'd really like to pick up Hunter Four. I can't figure out how to PM you for some reason, so if you can PM me, I can send you a character profile. I'd really love to see this roleplay play out because I just love the idea !
Add me ! ^^ <3

TinkMumu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!