Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood and Snow

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Blood and Snow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Miss Murder closed her eyes and turned her head away."He's about six hundred miles over the western border."
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:36 pm

"I don't know... I wasn't there when he...when he died.." Willow said slowly, a dull ache in her chest. She hadn't seen him in almost two years, and now she never could again. Not a day had passed since their little group's breakup that she didn't think of him, didn't miss him.
"But It's like Bella said, we're not letting this go unpunished. When we find out who was behind their murder, we will have our revenge."
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:38 pm

"You .. you just left him there? When were you going to tell us? Me, mum, dad, were you even thinking of letting us know that he was gone, taken from us because he was working with you, did you even think about how his family would cope with never seeing him again?"

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:41 pm

She squeezed her eyes shut."You expect me to carry a man twice my size all the way here?It was not because he was working with me he died.It was the business he chose to work in."

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:51 pm

"Of course she thought about it! It hurt her just as much as it's hurting you, as much as it's hurting me. But the fact is, in our world, we can't go around bringing back bodies. Where would she put him for a start? And what if there were more people around who worked for this mystery enemy? She would have been slowed down carrying him and gotten killed herself! Then you definitely wouldn't have found out. No one would have!" Willow said angrily, fighting to keep her voice low enough not to be over heard.

For some unknown reason, she was springing to Bella's defence. Sighing, she closed her eyes and tried to regulate her breathing, ignoring the guilt that seared in her thoughts for talking about Hunter like he wasn't worth any effort. But she had to face facts. He was gone, and no amount of crying would bring him back to her.
"I've lost him once, I can loose him again.." She whispered quietly, her voice shaking.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Alice nodded, biting her lip.
"I'm sorry. But I haven't seen him in three years. I just want to see him again. I'm sorry," Alice slipped her hand into her pocket, clenching her fist around the cool metal of the necklace.
"Oh, God. his and photo's are all I have to remember him by," she whispered, her eyes filling with tears that she tried to blink back.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prophetic_fury on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 am

Leaning against a building in the cold Adrian took drags from his cigarette pretending not to pay attention to the drama playing out just a handful of meters away. He attempted to cross his arms trying to stay warm. Appearently this young woman knew each of these ladies. Turning his head into the shadows The Matador attempted to shield his face hoping not to be recognized.

There were some strong emotions being brought out in this trio. Unable to hear what they were talking about it was easily to tell they were distressed. Reaching into his pocket Adrian felt the envelop he'd been given. Inside was a Swiss bank account number that held two-hundred thousand dollars. It was hardly a payout. That was the price for a single job. Whatever had pissed these two off was evidently personal. Two-hundred grand would hardly deter them. Maybe the mob was just hoping they'd get angry at Adrian and all three would end up on the floor dead.
"I'm gonna kick some ass with my own pipe wrench" http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e062d7b4d5

prophetic_fury
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:27 am

Willow nodded and bit her lip. She could feel Alice's pain. At least to some extent. Seeing the chain earlier had brought back all kinds of memories to her, both happy and sad.

"Willow...now that we're engaged, I want you to have something.." Hunter said, smiling warmly as he unclasped his precious chain, handing it to the girl he loved more than life it's self.
"Oh mon Dieu! Are you sure, Hunter? You love that pendant!" she gasped in shock.
"Ah, but I love you more." He said, helping her fasten it and kissing her gently.
She felt her cheeks flush scarlet and kissed back,pouring all of her adoration for him into that one embrace.
"Hunter...promise me you'll never leave me." she whispered softly, gazing into his eyes as they pulled apart, her lips millimetres from his.
"I promise."

The memory changed, moving forward to that day. The last time she ever saw him. The last time she ever would.

"And you can take this piece of crap with you, too!" She screamed, tears rolling down her face as she pulled off the skull pendant, throwing it at him with all of her remaining strength and clinging to Jacob for support. She was stood in the doorway of the small London apartment the team had been renting at the time, and Hunter stood out in the hall, packing cases in hand and Bella standing beside him. His face showed no expression of feeling whatsoever, and Bella wouldn't even look at her.

"How long have you been doing this to me? When were you going to tell me you were sleeping with my best friend??!" She yelled, getting more and more upset.
Hunter just shook his head and walked off, with Bella following behind him.
"Willow...come inside...It'll be okay, I promise you." Jacob muttered gently, his strong arms guiding her back into the apartment. She clung to him, crying and shaking, not knowing or caring if she would ever see the pair again.

Willow swallowed hard, blinking back tears. Even after what he'd done, she still loved him, he still meant the world to her. But remembering that day brought fresh guilt to her. Jacob. She'd paid him hardly any mind, too overcome by Hunter's death. But he was gone too, and he had been the only friend who'd stayed trustworthy. Strong, silent, caring Jacob. Lovely, Handsome...dead Jacob.
"...Je suis désolée, Jacob....Vraiment désolée"
Last edited by MEGAcya on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:34 am

Alice wiped away the tears that were still on her face, taking the pendant out of her pocket and fastening it around her neck. It was the last thing he had from her brother, and she'd treasure it forever.
"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just miss him. I'm going to go now. My parents need to know," Her lip wobbled slightly at the though of telling her parents, but it had to be done. Waving slightly at Willow and Bella, she hurried away, pressing her hand to her eyes to stem the flow of tears that had come back. She still couldn't believe he was gone, that he'd neevr tease her, make her laugh or embarass her again. She couldn't imagine a world without Hunter, so how was she'd supposed to get through the days knowing that she'd never see his smiling face again? Making a choking noise, she hurried on, not wanting to say with Willow and Bella, the bearers of the worst news of her life.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:01 am

Bella looked up when Alice left."We have to go,"She said Willow her voice as cold as the snow around her feet.She began to move off.Aware of a suprisingly familiar figure folloing not far behind.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby prophetic_fury on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:19 am

Finally the young girl left. She scurried off away from the ladies. It looked like she might have started crying again. World's tough kid, best you learn that now, Adrian thought to himself as he pushed off the wall he was leaning against. He gave the cigarette in his hand a violent flick to the ground. With the fresh snow he didn't bother to stomp it out.

Damn Russians, its so damn cold. Adrian had grown up on the coast of Southern California. At eighteen the young surfer was tired of his life and joined the military. Throughout his two year enlistment the most important thing Adrian learned was; the civilian guys get better pay. Adrian spent another two years working contracts through Blackwater Securities. At just 22-years-old he entered the live he's in now. Approached by the Italian mafia for a simple hit. Ever since Adrian's been making high dollar hits for four years now.

Wow. It didn't seem that depressingly empty before he got caught by the reds. Everyday he tried to think of a way out. Unless they let him go or they all died there wasn't anything he could do. If he just ran they would just send people after him until he was dead. David turned toward the ladies and started approaching them.

With his left hand he reached into his pocket and pulled out the enevlope he was instructed to give them. Always cautious, Adrian reached back with his other hand and placed it on the pistol grip of his handgun. As he stepped up to the ladies he fell into step with them appearing to be a friend to any strangers walking by. "Evening ladies." Adrian kept his tone casual hoping to avoid a point blank fire-fight in the middle of town. Slowly removing the pay-off from his pocket he presented it to Miss Murder. "They offer you this to forget everything and just leave. They gave their word that you won't be targeted." Adrian made sure not to mention the last time he'd seen either of these two. He again thought of the bullet wound.

prophetic_fury
Member for 16 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:57 am

Miss Murder looked up,her face was grim and hard."Who sent you?"She asked her tone was icy and her dark eyes showed no emotion.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!