Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Questions Game

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Questions Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:10 am

Don't you think it is weird that cheese can be made from sour milk?
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:08 pm

No. With the way some cheese tastes it can only be made from bad milk.

Does it bother you knowing that the plants growing in cemeteries are feeding off the nutrients in the rotting corpses?
Going for pure and noble but sassy always wins out.
Life is too short to waste it being ladylike.
Fantastic! Sonic screwdrivers are cool.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:19 am

Oddly, it doesn't bother me. Circle of life; someone dies, life springs up.

Doesn't it annoy you to read the title and summary of a book that makes you think it is going to be awesome, but then turns out to be a flop?

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:16 am

No that makes me want to chuck the book at something.

Does it make you wiggle your toes to know that one third of your bones are in your feet?

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:41 pm

No, not particularly.

Does it make you uneasy that I'm Batman and I'm watching you?
Is now King of Biscayne on RPNation.

TCoS
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:01 pm

Nope... Enjoying the view? *winks and waves*

Does it make you mad knowing poison ivy would rather do me then you?

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCoS on Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:32 pm

Not at all. Why would Ivy do you and then me anyways?

Do you enjoy grapes?

TCoS
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:09 am

Yes, yes I do.

Will you feed me grapes? ;)

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvySeeker on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:03 am

If I fed you grapes, would I receive a fitting reward in return?
If I blew out every candle,
Extinguished every light.
Would we have the
Heavens,
Or the dark
Eternal Night?

IvySeeker
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TommyGirl on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 pm

Depends on how well you fed me.

What would you deem to be a fitting reward?

TommyGirl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FewerWords on Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:28 am

Why wouldn't it matter what kind of cheese it is?

FewerWords
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!