Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ghost Band(OPEN and NEED PEOPLE!)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Ghost Band(OPEN and NEED PEOPLE!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:51 pm

My name is Jennifer Heartnet, Jen for short. 20 years age the band I was in called the BlackCats went to perform at a hotel called the Red Roof. Right before we were about to perform our first song something horrible happened. The chandelier hanging over us broke and fell. We died on contact. Now My older brother who plays the guitar, my two friends who play bass and drums, and I are stuck in this hotel forever. While we have been here we've found out a few things. We can't leave the hotel, we can touch the living and feel pain, and that everyone is scared of us...or so we thought.

Plot

It's been 20 years since the event that killed the BlackCats. Now another band called the Crimson Roses has heard rumors that the ghosts of the band members that were in BlackCat still reside in the run down hotel. Now they are going to the hotel to prove the rumors false, but what they will soon find out is the the rumors are completely true.

Rules

Don't just post your profile then never post again, this will be a long term RP
No Godmodding
Romance is encouraged
Keep cussing to a minimum
I will add more

BlackCats

Singer- MaixKeybearingNobody
Guitar Player-
Bass Player-
Drummer-

Crimson Roses

Singer-
Guitar Player-
Bass Player-
Drummer-

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Band: (BlackCats or Crimson Roses)
Crush:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Anime Pic Only)
Other:

Heres My Character

Name: Jen
Race: Ghost
Band: BlackCats
Crush:
Personality: She is mostly happy, but when she thinks no one is around she show her true feelings, sadness and loneliness
Bio: She died 20 years ago at the age of 16 and now is forced to stay in the run down Red Roof hotel. She spends most of her time on the second floor staring out the first window on the right. Thats what started all the so called rumors. Her protective older brother, who is the guitarest for the BlackCats, gets on to her for it, but she never listens. She can play alot of instruments, but perfers singing
Appearance:
Other: She has a music box that she carrys around and plays it alot. The beautiful music can be heard all throughout the hotel and outside it. She likes to sing along with the music sometimes.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Ghost Band(NEED PEOPLE!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Name: Justin Pittman
Race: Human
Band: Crimson Roses
Crush: none yet
Personality: Cool, Naive, helpfull
Bio: Always had talent with singing since he was in 5th grade. He was preety naive by the time he was a freshman in high school. He was the best singer in school or so he thought and he was preety darn cool. He eventually went on to form a band with his freinds and lived a preety normal life. Till now.
Appearance: Image
Other

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:19 pm

Name: Aya Skye
Crush: N/A
Personality: Laid back, cool, cursious at times, stealthy, she can get scared really easily, doesnt like doing what she told sometimes and a thrill seeker.
Bio: Aya was a foster child who never liked doing what she was told. She was simply well and rebel. Even though her foster parents were rich, they gave aya whatever she wanted. She heard about the legendary blackcats and the rumors flying around about them being in a hotel. She didn't really want to go, because she was so scared but the thrill of finding out if it was true or not killed her with anticipation
Appearance: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q88/bugsybaby2/Hottness-1.jpg
Other: She loves dogs and food even though she doesnt get fat.
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month

Ayabrea2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 pm

Jen sat on the window sill staring out. She had done this alot the past 20 years, but to her it never got boring. It was really one of the only things she could do. She noticed a group of four people standing outside the hotel, but didn't really pay much attention to them. She took out her small music box and twisted the key. It started playing the tune of "Broken Wing", by Flyleaf. She hummed along with it as she stared out into the world she could never enter again.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Name: Vicky Noct
Crush: None
Personality: little dreamy, and used to fun and hyper. But now is serious and distant. Occasionally bits of her old character shows but not much.
Bio: She never like crowds. She had almost no friends, except for one. He encouraged her to take a huge step, something drastic towards standing out more. So she joined the BlackCats. She loved every miniute until she died. She constantly is drumming on things with her fingers and muttering song lyrics. She spends most of her time staring through things as if they weren't there. When she had just died, she used to walk freely in the lobby, trying to keep up her old life. Then she started to draw back.
Appearance: http://bp1.blogger.com/_tLESWCj7nLE/R72_nwvzx8I/AAAAAAAAAIg/MuJHwi1tygo/s1600-h/anime_girl6776.jpg

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Name: Chloe "Tiny" Hallows
Occupation: **God damnit, everything I want keeps getting taken!! ><*| Backing singer / rapper |*?*
Crush: ----
Personality: Twisted, keeps to herself usually, but can't help random outbursts. She always confides herself in her room andgenrally tries to sty away from everyone, but likes to mess with others heads.
Bio: Chloe was brought up in the roughes place in both America and the UK, called Peckham. This made her strong. She had a brother who was a hoodie, so she usually stayed away from him until she got into a war between her brother and some boys from the school called Charter, when oe of her brothers mates got stabbed. As soon as Chloe was alone, the boys stabbed her also in the back of the leg. But she survived, then moved onto this band
Appearance: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184 ... nime-3.jpg
Other: --- Revealed through RP, a har ahr har >=3... Dont ask
Last edited by chidori_chii on Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melancholic on Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:47 pm

((One comment; Anime pic only is an unnecessary rule, which I feel is stupid and pointless. Text appearances are fine, too, if you have an imagination, that is.))

Name: Kenneth Breaker ((Ken for short)
Crush: None at the moment
Personality: Kenneth is an optimistic boy who feels there's always a silver lining. Often the one to cheer up his other band members, he tries to keep his cool at all times, although sometimes he might explode. He gets scared easily, but won't admit it.
Bio: Kenneth was born and raised in a small, rundown apartment with his mom. She cared for him lovingly, until he felt it was time to leave the nest. She wished him well, and he promised he would get her out of the rundown building. He soon joined a band called 'Crimson Roses'. For some reason unknown, they've decided to go into a hotel thought to be 'haunted'.
Other:

Melancholic
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Ghost Band(OPEN and NEED PEOPLE!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:37 pm

Name: Bree Sanders
Crush: none yet but she's always looking for that special "someone"
Personality: energetic and loud but now she's quiet and keeps to herself.
Bio: When Bree was living she was always running around and talkative playing jokes on other people. But now that she's a ghost she rarely talks to anyone anymore. She has her moments when she'll move the guests' stuff or mess with their hair or whisper stuff in their ear when they're sleeping but she mostly keeps to herself.
Other:
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!