Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fun Facts!

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Fun Facts!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmery on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Yay! Another Beatles maniac!

1. I named my cat Lennon Beatle
2. I can spout out random facts about different torture devices from the middle ages and describe it in gory detail.
(Well, that's a pleasant facet of my personality)
3. I love the scent of hot tar. >.>
I'm really quite 'not crazy' to be around, I promise! ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmery
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby valid posts on Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm

DUCKYS! lmao :D

1- my name is cool to other people, not myself though, nexia (nex-ee-uh)

2- I like to run through the aisles of Wolly World ((wal-mart)) and dance to the sound of music that i play... in my head... surrounded by people i have never met before

3- Roleplay is my LIFE

4- This one time at band camp-... wait... i dont even go to band camp :s dang. i like sugar gliders :)

warning: none of this is made up ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

valid posts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SyringeofHell on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:29 pm

I have a friend who collects ducks! C:

1. My middle name is Odin.
2. I'm going to dress as Odin when my friend has a party (the teme is myths and legends; the friend holding it is going to be Baphomet).
3. I sometimes dream in French and German.
4. I had a dream last night that I had to carry a cat around everywhere with me. College, the bathroom, whilst cooking... EVERYWHERE.
5. I have a greyhound called Fenn and she's really stupid.
"You're the one bloody rubbish" - Dad.
DID YOU HURT YOURSELF? DID YOU HURT YOUR OWN BODY?

SyringeofHell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolkenser on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 am

1. I'm a chocolate addict. Literally. I eat one every day, if not I'd die. u:
2. Roleplaying addict, and have no female characters. Not a single one in the history of ever. Dunno why, though. Guess cause I wouldn't know how to use 'em or feel like I wouldn't do them correctly.
3. I detest heat and just so happen to live in a state which is a freaking desert.
4. I say more moronic things when I haven't slept than when I drink. It's - sad.

The train is coming with its shiny cars, with comfy seats and wheels of stars; so hush my little ones, have no fear, the man in the moon is the Engineer.

Wolkenser
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Giggles1245 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 am

Whoaaa, I forgot about this.. o_o It actually picked up a little?! Hell yea!

More facts about me!
I work in a theme park.
I love singing, and I'm pretty good.
~<8 ♫ All You Need Is Love ♫ 8>~

Game Master (GM) says: Giggles1245 was kicked from chat for infinity minutes. Reason given: Using feminine wiles on Remæus. (12:35:23)

Giggles1245
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circa on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 am

Interesting facts!

Unfortunately I don't think I'm so interesting..

I love smells that most people are repulsed by, in particular skunks, farms and most forms of natural body odor.

I think that I can feel people's emotions even when they are not around me and I think that I can smell people's hormones when they are around.
Sounds a little more odd in text.
Sweating doesn't do justice and little drops of salty water.
So tearing off my skin I feel my body burning up again.
Thought this coverless existence would leave me breathing or exposed
with no face to face with outside pain and burning are new skins
Searching for your friends! RIP OFF MY SKIN! TEAR OFF MY SKIN!
I feel me burning up again! -Moi

Circa
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilyWhite on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 am

Hm, let's see... :3

~ I am absolutely enamoured with sirens. They're one of my favourite mythological creatures to write about and expand upon, particularly their magical song.

~ I have over 100 pictures of Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII stored on my netbook.

~ I'm finishing up writing the rough draft of the third book and editing the first book of an urban fantasy trilogy which I hope to submit to publishers before 2013.

~ I've memorized several of my favourite lines from the web-comic 8-Bit Theater.
"Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong."

lilyWhite
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PinkPIGGIESandaMOOSE on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:28 pm

I like to collect dolls. Fancy glass dolls. There are very unique and beautiful and I sometimes play with there hair and stuff. c:

I ALSO SCARE PEOPLE WITH MY PERSONALITY SOMETIMES 8'D!

PinkPIGGIESandaMOOSE
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby briskJune on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 am

I have a beauty mark like Marilyn Monroe.

I tend to drink only a little bit of coffee with my sugar.

When I try to show off, I always injure myself... </3
It's not being a hero! It's just doing the right thing ... Are you in?
♥ wally west ♥

briskJune
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiger-twig on Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:45 am

I love the Killers, the Hoosiers and Electric Light Orchestra

Tiger-twig
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:36 am

Full disclosure: I've done laundry only once since January.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ADancingShadow on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:51 pm

I love dance, and am a competition performer.
I have low self-esteem and body image.
My knees (especially left) are scarred and messed up.
I'm like a shadow, always there but rarely seen or noticed.

ADancingShadow
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightfall on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 pm

I have a high tendency to pull all-nighters and sleep through the day.

Nightfall
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby klondike74 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:59 am

1. My left foot is scarred up
2. I am EXTREMELY nonathletic
3. I play the oboe
4. When I was little, I rode down a slide with my sister. The sprinklers were on, so we were both slipping around. I hit my face on one of the play set's support beams and went inside to show my mom. She crunched a bad of ice to my face and screamed "HER NOSE IS FALLING OFF!". Went to the ER, waited two hours and ended up with nothing but a scar.

klondike74
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:30 pm

Because of my feminine appearance and voice, when I speak French (Common in my area) I am forced to use the female versions of words.

I can play Chopin and a few of Beethoven's compositions on piano.

My favourite genre of music is jazz.

I have furry-dice earrings. They're pink. ~

I'm a Nyctophobe. Which means I'm terrified of the dark, or rather, what could happen in the dark.

My brother died playing Russian roulette.

And that's all, folks!
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:32 am

Um, uh....

1. I have a scar on my right foot. Dealt by myself when a spring was sticking out of our mattress.

2. I'm too addicted to the Kagerou Project, I guess.

3. I usually listen to rock music...Don't know why.

4. I.... usually stay up extremely late. Especially if I have a new roleplay.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!