Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Weirdest thing said to you.

a topic in Forum Games, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Fun games to pass the time!

Re: Weirdest thing said to you.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HazeyHaze on Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:06 am

"You have sausage toes." Says my older sister.

1st random woman at the grocery store: "How far along are you?"
Me: "Six months, due in October."
1st random woman at the grocery store: Congrats man, didn't know men could have babies!
Me (to my mom): So, I'm apparently pregnant and a man now. Did you know, I'm six months? It's a boy. I'm also going to be rich, because I'm a dude, who's going to have a baby from his pee pee.

2nd random lady at the grocery store: Aw, how far along are you sweetie?
Me: Seriously? I'm fat lady, get over it!
2nd random lady at the grocery store (to my mom): So, your son can get pregnant?

Really? I. Am. A. FEMALE. O.o

"Have you ever tasted the rainbow?" Asks my best friend, one summer evening. Really?

And there are more to come, but I can't post them right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HazeyHaze
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phacades on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 am

"Can I rub your face?"

It was said by my friend, we had been talking for a while and suddenly she stopped talking and kept looking at me, so I was like.. "Lynn, you alright?"
Lynn: "Can I ask you something?"
Me: "Yeah sure, what is it?"
Lynn" "Can I rub your face?"

I was kind of awkward, but I went with it, so in the end she jokingly rubbed my face, haha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phacades
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Me and my friend were hanging out in the classroom since the teachers were out for the day and....

Her: Scythe come over here
Me: Why
Her: Do it
Me: *leans*
Her: *whispers* I'm gonna eat your dog.

....Seriously.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sleepy tea on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:40 pm

I was on holiday over the pond in New York a couple of years ago. A man came up to me and told me 'you have a very lucky face' before walking off.

sleepy tea
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GentleMister on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:11 pm

"Humans can lick fingers too."

Everyone has to know that story, *shivers*.

GentleMister
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onihitokuchi on Sun May 11, 2014 12:17 pm

"Human Breast Milk Ice Cream should be way healthier than Cow's milk, because we are the only mammal's who drink another mammal's milk."

>.>

Onihitokuchi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yacoblytton on Fri May 16, 2014 6:52 pm

From angel: "Im gonna cover you in poopie"

yacoblytton
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aleyn.S.N. on Fri May 16, 2014 7:45 pm

My mom: You did what?

Me: I got a B on my test...

Mom: STOP PLAYING WITH BUGS

~Dj~

The Creator of people,
The Teller of stories,
The Beginning of life,
The End of death.

Aleyn.S.N.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aerineth on Wed May 21, 2014 10:08 am

More of a misfired chat message overheard, but really hilarious out of context:

"If you don't block, they will ninjitsu you"

aerineth
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TavaresM on Wed May 21, 2014 6:23 pm

"I want to sop you up with a biscuit."

TavaresM
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miraculousjewxx on Thu May 29, 2014 7:41 pm

Ok so i was at an amusment park and this guy says il buy you a weiner if you give me 10 bucks im like mommy help me!

Miraculousjewxx
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat May 31, 2014 1:15 pm

There's a few that I can't remember, but the latest weirdest thing I've heard in a conversation I was in was

"Imagine if you were a penis. Just hanging off of somebody all day. How weird."
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JellynPB on Sat May 31, 2014 5:14 pm

"Can I pick your nose?"

Yeeeeah I had a huge crush on this guy till then. xD

JellynPB
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~KaiOfTheStars~ on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:07 pm

A friend, who will remain nameless, told me this one rainy day when we were stuck inside with nothing to do. I decided to make us some french fries. My friend picks one up and eats it.

My friend: "Wow, these taste like toe skin."
Me: "How do you know what toe skin tastes like?"
My friend: "I eat it when I'm bored."
Me: "Thanks for the culinary vote of confidence."

All in all, a really odd conversation. o_O
~ I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity ~

~KaiOfTheStars~
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shotashotanightfever on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:49 am

This was told to me by an alcoholic/drug addict;
"Hey, wanna blow?" This woman just came up to me in a public restroom and offered me a blow aka coke. I have been offered cocaine before. When I was 15. I didn't take it of course, but that was a weird experience.
Last edited by shotashotanightfever on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

shotashotanightfever
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire Kitten on Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:41 pm

I got this in a text from a friend of mine and I'm sort of ashamed of it because this is a person I see and associate with on a daily basis. Here goes, she texts me and says "Do u kno were I cn gt sum egs 4 my sun, he is lack toast nd tolerant plus he hs 80 hd." This happened a week ago and I haven't spoken to her since.

Can I helpz you?

Cheshire Kitten
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!