Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

With Darkness Comes Light

With Darkness Comes Light

a part of “With Darkness Comes Light”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

Most remember it as the day the world went crazy. You remember it as the day you found your destiny. {5 SPOTS OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “With Darkness Comes Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: With Darkness Comes Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:18 pm

HAHAHA Yuki as the Element Chaos, with an axe charm. Oh man, Eiko, your killing me!!! XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 pm

@IvyCoppersky I was wondering is anyone would notice the axe charm. :) XD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:21 pm

@IvyCopperSky, we might start without you, but when you get back, PM me and we can try to set up some grand dramatic entrance for you. ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:22 pm

I'm curious what your policy is on multiple characters? c:
What surprised me most about the great war was not our ability to adapt to new arenas of conflict, but our willingness in victory to so quickly return to the old.

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:46 pm

@MysterySnail, I'd say you can have three! ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:52 pm

Are we aloud to have two characters. If so, could I also reserve Nightmares?

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 pm

@Eiko, yepparoos! ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:35 pm

In that case, I'd like to reserve death. And my buddy viledeer wants to reserve water, but the website doesn't work on mobile for her. So whatever happens happens.

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:32 pm

Okie doke, but I hope you all have some more males, because we only have one dude right now.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 am

I'm more than happy to add another male, and VileDeer says she is as well. I'll try and get something up tonight!

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:25 pm

My character will be a male. And I'd also like to reserve Autumn, if that all right, which will assure you get another boy. I'll make them twins or something. So, thats three boys, for CERTAIN, plus Mystery and Deer if they make one.

I've been working on Winter's character sheet since yesterday, but I'm not completely sure i'll be able to post it. As the work goes on, our internet is getting interrupted, breaking the signal, more and more often. But, at the pace I'm working, I'm sure i'll be able to finish before it all flatlines. XD

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:55 pm

Okie dokes! I can't wait to see your character. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Okay, the first post is up and everyone (with the exception of Avalon and Jayson) are new students at Arcadia Academy.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:15 pm

I'm back b***hes!!! The most epic writer ever has reeeeetuuuuuuuuurrrrrrnnnnnneeeeed!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Working on new character sheet NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D(x100, cuz typing out that many smilies would be annoying, i'm just SO HAPPY right now!!!!!!!!!)

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:46 pm

So yeah, I'm back. I updated my second character sheet to include the twin sisters, but you haven't approved them yet, so I can't post with them. :P

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:53 am

Has this been abandoned? If so, I'm going to have to quit...

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:51 pm

IvyCoppersky wrote:Has this been abandoned? If so, I'm going to have to quit...

I was wondering the same thing...

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:33 pm

Daaaa, se daaaa, de da, de da de da de da de..... does anyone still exiiiiiiist on this thing? Hellooooooo? (echoes)

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!