Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Hum

The Hum

a part of “The Hum”, a fictional universe by Waterboyr.

The Hum. The sound of humanity, and humanity itself. It was gone. Completely.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Hum”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Hum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:55 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Hum"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Hum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaroChar on Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 am

Are you going to accept my character?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaroChar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:18 pm

It doesn't show you applied so...

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaroChar on Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 pm

That is simply because the first time i submitted my Character You rejected him. I shall give him a new last name and submit it.

LaroChar
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Thank you for accepting Nathan in the gang of teens !

I will do my best for everyone's interest in this rp, especially for the GM, of course ;)

Know that I am a very adaptable writer who is open for things, and discussions about plots, relationships, scenes, happenings, or just share of opinion. English is my second language, but I am told to be sufficient.
Please contact me whenever you have something in mind regarding my character's involvement.

Looking forward to this rp!
~Peace and play. Be merry and gay ~

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say we're waiting for someone to apply for 'The Girl'? I'm kinda excited to start so is it possible we could start without the last person?

Also my FC is Lights Bokan
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:31 pm

Yeah. We have someone, they are just fixing their app. .-. Anyways it should be soon!

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:39 am

Waterboyr wrote:Yeah. We have someone, they are just fixing their app. .-. Anyways it should be soon!

Awesome. Can't wait to start the RP ^-^

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:41 am

Okay everyone, it's started! Read my first post to see what you're first post should be about.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Hey! Sorry guys but I can't post until late tomorrow, on Tuesday. Just thought I'd let you know.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahimgina on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 pm

I'll be posting right when I get home from school tomorrow.

Ahimgina
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Okay, that's fine! Make sure to read the whole first post!

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Wasn't it so that no electrical devices worked?

And I'll let the others answer before I go any further.

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enitsirk on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Squeekey, maybe you should re-edit your post. We should wait for the others to reply and please don't decide what the others are doing. Even though you may be impatient or things go slow, we must wait and respect the other writers.

:)

Enitsirk
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Well, if you don't wont to go outside, post like you aren't. Also, yeah Squeekey next time say it... Like, I started going outside like some people were, then post how you felt outside, and see how other people. Same meaning and implying you should go outside but not forceful.

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey! Sorry guys but I'm going to have to drop out of this RP.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:00 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, may I ask why?

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:34 pm

Waterboyr wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, may I ask why?

I know it's early on but I just wasn't really feeling into it. Sorry.

Squeekey
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waterboyr on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Squeekey wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:I'm sorry to hear that, may I ask why?

I know it's early on but I just wasn't really feeling into it. Sorry.

No problem, some roleplays aren't for certain people! I understand, I'm not mad and it's fine!

Waterboyr
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!