Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

government Solution to orphanes ic. need more people

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

government Solution to orphanes ic. need more people

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:54 am

the ooc government-solution-orphanes-00c-t7253.html

please know ooc in the ic. We still need more people just go to the ooc and sign up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: government Solution to orphanes ic. need more people

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:13 pm

Connor
Connor woke up the same way he did every morning, to the sweet smell of breakfast. He raced down the stairs nearly tripping to a plate of scrambled eggs, buttered toast and a warm biscuit smothered in gravy. "Mornin person who makes good food." Connor grew heavily impassioned while waiting in his seat for everyone else.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Micki
Micki woke up early this morning and started to draw while she waited Miyoko to wake up. She started out by drawing the heads of three people Connor, Miyoko, and herself. They were all holding hands walking down the main street of the town. She drew the signs of the different stores and the old oak in the park. She was locked in her own world; Care free of all worry's. She would have never know if someone came up behind her or even called her name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akuryou Inuzuka on Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:02 am

Christine moaned when she woke up, she wanted to sleep but she knew that if she did that she would sleep the whole day. She groaned as she got out of bed and brushed her hair. She went down stairs of her house and looked around, she sighed when she saw she was the only one awake in her house, she liked that but at the same time she didnt. Christine grabed a box of cerial and poured some into a bowl, she laughed slightly when she noticed there was only enough for one bowl. "Oh well" She said as she threw the box away and got out the milk, she poured some in her cerial and put the milk away.
After she was done with the cerial she got bored real fast. She sighed and put her shoes on, she needed fresh air. Christine walked outside of her house and looked around, she decided to go to the park..it wasnt that far. She walked down the street, her hands in her pockets and her head tilted down slightly. When she got to the park she sat down on a bench and took out her pocketknife, she started playing with it.
Image Image Image Image Image

Akuryou Inuzuka
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekochan92 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Miyoko woke up later than she usually did,she stumbled down the stairs to see Micki drawing. She ruffled Micki`s hair as she walked by. "Morning Kiddo,how about some chocolate chip pancakes?" She asked,starting to get out ingredients.They were almost out of pancake mix and chocolate chips. 'Crap,we need more food,we`re almost out.' She thought to herself as she mixed the batter.
She had a slight scowl on her face until Hiroka came in through the kitchen door."Hiroka! Do you want some pancakes?" She asked sweetly.
------------------------------------------------------
Hiroka had just walked in through the House 5 kitchen door to see Miyoko making pancakes.She smiled brightly and asked him if he wanted any,"Sure,I guess." He wasn`t very hungry but anything Miyoko made was worth eating to him. He saw that little girl in the living room that seemed to follow Miyoko everywhere. He hoped that he would get to spend time alone with Miyoko today,but that was highly unlikely.

Nekochan92
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:52 am

Micki

Continued to draw even after Miyoko ruffled her hair, she was almost done. She quickly colored in Connors hair to finish her master piece. "Pancakes yah pancakes." She said that just as Hiroka walking in. he looked up at him. "Morning Hiroka" Usually she would say something about them being boyfriend and girlfriend but she was too hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connor

After everyone had woken up and came down to eat was everyone allowed to eat so he waited, and waited. Finally everyone want up and hungry so they could all eat. While he ate he though

Well I guess since its my day off and Micki has been with Miyoko for servel I'll take her out today.

When he finished he put his shoes and socks on are skated a few houses down to Miyoko and Micki. When he got there he went around to the back door since the front door his usually locked. After two quick knocks he let himself in. "Morning everyone."

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:59 am

Snake's eyes slowly opened. He looked through his window and bashed his fist against the matrasse, then yawned. His hand slowly reached for his beanie, then he pulled it off, his long dark hair messed up. He sat up slightly, since his matrasse was on the bare floor, then stood, his trousers down so they showed the top part of his grey boxers, then slipped on his grey silk top, not bothering to do the buttons up. He walked towards the kitchen and yawned, then put on his green beanie.
ImageImage
β€œRay- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:36 am

Emma-Grace Willow's eyelids had always had a habit of fluttering open hours before those of anyone else in her house. For some reason when she woke today though, she found it was almost half past 9. With a small groan, she got up out of her bed and wandered downstairs into the kitchen still in her pjs. Luckily, there were very few younger children in house 6 to worry about, and even more luckily, a glance to the sink confirmed that everyone had already had breakfast. After making herself a slice of buttered toast, Willow got to work washing up the bowls, cups and spoons left behind by the other residents of her house.

One that was done, she padded back upstairs for a quick shower, and then dressed in her white skinny jeans and oversized Guinness t-shirt. After pulling her strawberry blonde hair back into a high ponytail and putting on her usual Kohl eye-liner, Emma was at a loss for something else to do. It was easy to get bored in this place, especially when the government decided to switch around people's houses, or even move them out of the little village completely.
the epic girlies,,
{β™₯} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {β™₯}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekochan92 on Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:38 am

Miyoko looked back up to see a shadow coming across the corner towards the kitchen, "Snake,pancakes? I`m making enough to feed ten people!" She called cheerily,sliding pancakes onto plates. She placed pitchers of milk and orange juice on the center of the table and called, "All of you have two minutes to sit at this table or I`ll give your food to someone else! Then you get to be guinea pigs for my new untested possibly dangerous inventions!" That usually got people moving,some of the local kids had large deep scars from being forced to test Miyoko`s inventions.
It seemed to scare and motivate people.Hiroka was already sat down at the table,waiting for the others and anticipating if someone would have to test Miyoko`s inventions.

Nekochan92
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:11 am

Snake frowned and yawned "Come near me with ONE of your inventions and I kill you and stick your head ON a stick" He muttered, then slowly walked towards the table, slid on the seat, and bashed his head on the table, bored. He slowly looked up and got a lolly out of his pocket, then unwrapped it and put it in his mouth. He took of his hat and ruffled his hair with his hands.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Kaylee yawned as she got out of bed.She took a shower,got dressed, then walked downstairs.
She skipped breakfast and headed out the front door;she wasn't really hungry.
She started walking down the street with her hands in her jean pockets with her head tilted down,thinking.
This was how she spent most mornings.
She walked past the park and saw Christine playing with her pocket knife.She chuckled, and kept walking.
She decided she would visit Connor and Miyoko today.
She walked to House 5 and knocked on the door.
"The fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh"

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Micki

"Morning Connor. Look at my pretty picture of me, you, and Miyoko." She held the picture in his face to close to really see it then she went a showed it to Miyoko as she sat infront of an empty plate as she waited for pancakes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Connor looked at the picture shoved in his and told Micki that it was a wonderful drawing.
He turned his gaze to Miyoko, " If you didn't have any plans, today's my day off and I want to take Micki off your back." He was about to say something else when a knock at the door interrupted him. "I'll get it"
Connor walked to the door and let Kaylee in.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekochan92 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:17 pm

Miyoko shook her head,"I don't have any plans,go ahead." She said,disappointed she was going to have to test her inventions herself. She placed plates of food in front of everyone and smiled at Micki,"Do you want me to hang your pretty drawing on the refridgerator sweetie?" She asked. She always would hang Micki`s drawings somewhere in their house. Miyoko`s room was covered in drawings made just for her. Miyoko had finally sat everyone and herself down and she got them to start eating."So,what is everyone planning on doing today?" She asked,starting up a conversation for the table. "I plan on testing my inventions and doing some cleaning so after breakfast everyone needs to pick up whatever they don't want me to see and hide it." She warned,they knew that she would throw away their stuff when she was cleaning if they didn`t hide them.

Hisoka stayed silent while Miyoko talked,since Connor was taking Micki out for the day,he and Miyoko would have time to themselves. She would probably just sit and watch movies with him once she was done cleaning and they could snuggle on the couch together. He was really glad that most of the other kids left the house during the day and didn't come back until sunset. Except Micki,the only time she left was when Connor asked her to go with him,which wasn't very often. Micki always sticks herself to Miyoko like glue,and Hisoka really found that annoying.

Nekochan92
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chidori_chii on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:59 pm

Snake shrugged "Probably shooting people with pellet gun and crap like that, but yeah" He said, then wrapped up his lolly and started to eat the pancakes. He rested his eyelids tiredly, then yawned "Or go to sleep" He said again, and lay back on his chair, drifting to sleep. He had all his stuff hidden in his room, never left anything out for Micki to get.

chidori_chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alessa Gillespie on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Kaylee stayed silent as she sat down.She didn't know what she was going to do today.Not that it was any of Miyoko's business.Kaylee is shy, even around people she had known for a long time.She flushes a bit as she sits at the table with everyone else.

Alessa Gillespie
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!