Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New girl says hii!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

New girl says hii!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:13 pm

New girl, not new roleplayer ;D

Hugs. Nice to meet'cha.
No, I'm not the girl your mother warned you about.

Her imagination was never this good. <33

:: Y'all heard about Mary-Jane?
She's my main thing.
She makes me feel alright;
She makes my heart sing. ::

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: New girl says hii!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane_Darkwolf on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Oh god! You're in my sweater?! Getitoutgetitoutgetitout!!!

I keed, I keed...

But I digress. Welcome to the forum. You may call me Bane, Alaster, Faust, or Hey you!... But I would prefer one of the first three. :P

Dunno what else to say... If yo uneed someone with a reliable consistancy with their posts in an RP, look me up.
Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bane_Darkwolf
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey welcome! I know, being new isn't always that fun, but you'll love it here. It's definately different, but a good different at that. I'll be kicking around for a while so look me up if you are absolutely bored and need someone to rp with! ;)

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:26 pm

But I enjoyy the sweater, it's good and warm and cozyy! D:

Huu huu 8D

Thanks you guys ^,^ I'll be looking for a good roleplay to join either tonight or tomorrow. ;P Would love to see you there =D

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penguin on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Being new myself, I'm stricken with the irresistible urge to make friends with all the other new arrivals. Not only that, but we both use the word 'meet'cha'. Priceless.

Hi. =]
Roffle my filaffle.

Penguin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:37 pm

Hoho, another new member! Wonderful, I am not alone!! :'D

Hugs'ya.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Bonjour and Welcome. ^.^

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malt on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Hey, I'm new too. Maybe we should form some kind of gang and go around fighting crime.

That's what gangs do. Right?

right?
It's over
I must have seen her face before
I fell in love when I was born
Now they hide her with a whisper
It's over

Malt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:51 pm

No no, no gangs. A super ninja clan!! The new member ninjas, set and determined to right the wrongs of the roleplaying world for the benefit of all!!

Or something like that anyways ;D Nice to meet'cha.

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 pm

We all know Pirates are so much better than a Ninja. ;) ARGG. :P

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penguin on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:02 pm

I vote we also wear eyepatches, and form a ninja pirate clan. The living paradox will cause any and all who lay eyes on us to admit defeat immediately from sheer envy.

As opposed to hopping over to your thread to say hi, Malt, I'm just going to do it here. =P

Penguin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malt on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:47 am

Penguin wrote:I vote we also wear eyepatches, and form a ninja pirate clan. The living paradox will cause any and all who lay eyes on us to admit defeat immediately from sheer envy.

As opposed to hopping over to your thread to say hi, Malt, I'm just going to do it here. =P

And I will do the same! Hi!

Malt
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketra on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:10 am

Hello hello, welcome to the site. I'm Ketra, and I'm now going to burn my sweater with a flamethrower. If you could just stay in it for a few minutes longer, I would be very grateful. -Shoulders the fuel tanks for a flamethrower-
"Life is like chess. Most will choose to take a gambit; give up some small things to get a leg up, whether that be in the form of money, fame, friends, what have you. But if you start giving up your important pieces, it's time to rethink your strategy." ~Myself

Ketra
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kira Walker on Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:46 am

-Coats the sweater in some flame-proof material-

All set ;D

Kira Walker
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!