Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When the World Fell

When the World Fell

a part of “When the World Fell”, a fictional universe by shatari19.

A world where the Church has fallen and Priests are hunted, a young woman helps to save a man who is on the run for his life. What if they develop feelings? Will he break for her?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When the World Fell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When the World Fell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:52 pm

oO Being sick is the worst! Hopefully you're feeling a bit better! :3 I'm like that though when I've got an off day. It's even worse if I have them both together. XD LOL

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Heh, thanks. I think I just need a couple of days and a lot of sleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:40 am

^_^ That's usually the best to do. :D Not that I ever can when I get sick. lol I guess that's what happens when you run a department. lol

shatari19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:12 am

Hey, do you mind if in my next reply I skip them ahead to morning partway through?

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:26 am

That sound fine! :) I was going to suggest that we do that soon ;p

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:24 am

I was wondering, were you thinking of having Ainsley take Alex to the house? Or just have him wander by himself? :3

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:50 pm

Oh, she'd take him there. You can have her do that much and I won't consider it godmoding haha.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:59 pm

I just wanted to make sure. Lol XD I didn't want to write something and it be the complete opposite. XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:04 pm

I think another timeskip might be called for here? Maybe just like a week or something? Long enough for them to have settled into some kind of routine or something. Did you want the Rothen to come by?

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:22 pm

That sounds perfect!!! And at some point. He has a separate group looking for him so they might team up with those from the closest outpost to look for Alex. :)

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:18 pm

I just wanted to let you know that I'll have you a reply in the morning! My in laws came to visit unexpectedly so I've been a bit ties up. Lol :)

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:18 am

No worries! I'm cool going at whatever pace you need to.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:31 pm

^_^ Thanks! You are the best! I just always feel bad if I can't be on for some reason. ;p

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Ack, my post was so short! I'm sorry; I've just been finding it tough to write lately. :(

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:25 am

lol ^_^ No worries! :D And I get into spells like that so I completely understand! It happens. We can always skip ahead another week if you want? I'm thinking about that time the Rothen will come by the first time. So, should probably decide on a hiding place for Alex. It's a bit early for him to get found. XD lol

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrysalis on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Yeah, that would be totally fine by me.

Chrysalis
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:01 am

I'll do that then. :D I should have you a post either today or tomorrow. I've been having to work over quite a bit since I'm going to be off all next week. XD

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shatari19 on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:56 pm

Omg. >< I'm soooo sorry that I've not replied yet. I thought that I had for some reason. >< I'll have a post for you tonight or first thing in the morning at the latest. lol

shatari19
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!