Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Spirit Detectives

The Spirit Detectives

a part of “The Spirit Detectives”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

A group of ghost hunters left overnight in a haunted farmhouse. What could possibly go wrong?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Spirit Detectives”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Spirit Detectives

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Okay, thanks for the heads up. I guess we'll see how things go. Depending on how fast everyone posts we may have to skip here, but maybe not.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:04 am

cyber, thanks for telling them for me-- i meant to get on before i left but my mind went somewhere else. xD; i'm here now though!! and i just posted my reply :O the action's really climbing up already haha. tom does feel bad for destroying so much of the contents of the house in a short amount of time lmao (he probably punctured a bunch of the wallpaper when he shot the demon in the previous reply. ya gotta do what ya gotta do...)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sixlilies
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:28 am

I imagine that, by the end of this, Duncan will want to just burn the place to the ground anyway, so no one will notice a stray bullet hole.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:42 pm

i will reply asap! things are Heating The Heck Up

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Sorry my post is so short! I'm not sure what to do. ^-^

But, if there is another door on the other side, Cassie's all over that! Ha!

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Hi guys, I'm sorry to say that I'll be disappearing for a week. Feel free to continue without me; assume Briella does something Briella-ish. Or disappears like her author. Either is fine. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Okay Dae Mec, hope everything is alright, thanks for letting us know. I'm sure we can figure out something. If nothing else we can have her lock herself in the bathroom with a pound of salt and a few gallons oh holy water XD

And on that note, I will try and get a post up sometime tomorrow.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:43 pm

i'll do tom's reply tomorrow since I just saw duncan's :O i'm too beat tonight to do much rn oops,,

sixlilies
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:58 pm

OH man, i got totally swamped with an activity and i forgot about the fact that i was going to reply to this sooner, i'm so sorry! still here and all, just gonna get back into the swing of things when it's not like midnight RIP

sixlilies
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:32 am

& i'm waiting for tom to post! don't worry, we haven't forgotten—this rp sure has slowed down a bit, but slow & steady wins the race! www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sixlilies on Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:40 pm

finally churned out a reply after a HUGE delay. and i revealed something i've been planning for a little while--tom's psychic ability! it seems kind of confusing from my reply, but he's got the ability not to talk to the spirits or let their voices in, but more to...repel them/reject their presence. it does take a lot out of him, though, so it's not like he could scare away all of them in one go out of the house. so he's kind of like a shield, if that makes sense? and it really has to do with his mind rather than anything else. his brawn helps tho, lmao

sixlilies
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!